Love iHerb

Posted by 5151774475044921275 on Mar 15, 2016

This is my second order of Shikai Borage. It arrrives timely, packaged well, and in excellent condition. It is also reasonably priced. I would never shop anywhere else for this product.

Ok foot cream

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on May 27, 2015

It's an ok cream. So far I do not see any great results though I've been using it for a while. It has slight smell, which is ok.

Smell horrible

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 24, 2015

Don't like the smell. It is thick and creamy.

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 13, 2015

good

bye bye dehydrated skin

Posted by Waffle on Feb 03, 2014

Looooove this! Great for very dry skin and it is deep moisturizer that leaves my feet soft and pretty.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by 4750953709211082322 on Nov 24, 2013

Sigh . . . aging also means aging feet. Mine are now much more prone to drying out, chapping, etc. And although I love to wear my Merrell barefoot glove shoes, but I noticed that my heels, especially, were getting really rough. Based on the good reviews here, I bought a tube of this Shikai Borage Therapy -- and boy, this stuff is amazing! ONE application produces near-immediate results.! The cream can seem a little slick right after you rub it in, but I just allow my feet a few minutes in open air and somehow that seems to help the product either get further absorbed into my skin, or perhaps just dry out. Highly recommend!

very useful product

Posted by 5415191040411037056 on Nov 13, 2013

good, effective

Good foot cream

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Aug 01, 2013

I dont like the smell, and would like it to have even more moisture for my really dry feet. But still a good foot cream.

average at best

Posted by 4793514301339911259 on Jul 28, 2013

too watery, don't moisturize much

Bad smell

Posted by Coolcatsthlm on May 26, 2013

I am so disappointed in this one :( It smells really bad. It's supposed to be "unscented", but it has a strong rancid smell, like food gone bad or something. I couldn't stand it so I threw it away after just a few days.