Great Lather

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Sep 08, 2008

I really like this shower gel because it lathers very well. I have been using it for 2 years now and I don't plan on switching any time soon. The cucumber melon scent is mild and pleasant. I highly recommend this product as a daily shower gel. Will not dry out your skin...it actually feels very moisturizing.

Smellst good!

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011

And feels good and soft on skin to, both in and after shower.

Shikai, Moisturizing Shower Gel, Cucumber Melon

Posted by Reviewer1573477 on Jul 18, 2009

Moisturizing well. Fresh smell

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Dec 24, 2011

it's okey to be a body wash if you don't like havy smells. did not give me that little extra.

Shower gel success

Posted by Reviewer2717608 on Jul 31, 2009

My favorite shower soap and couldn't get it in the store anymore. So glad to find it this way.

5 stars for product, 4 stars for smell.

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009

Shikai products are by far and away my favorite find on this site, their body washes are now a staple in my home. i have tried EVERY brand and type of body wash out there and even Aveno brand made my skin itch after a shower. This is THE only body wash i will use from now on, i can take a shower before bed now and actually fall right asleep. this scent wasn't really for me though, i just wanted to try a new scent. The sandelwood amber is my favorite and i will buy it as long as they make it.

Another Great Product from Shikai

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Mar 25, 2010

My husband uses this one and really likes it. Smells nice, lathers great, rinses clean. Lasts a long time, great value for the money.

Good for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2313521 on Apr 26, 2010

It can be hard to find a bodywash that doesn't further dry my dry desert skin, but this one is the gentlest I've found. Smells nice too, and not too aromatic for my hubby, in case you're looking for something two can use. I have to mention that their recent package design is really ugly. They had a great bottle before, this one is really 80s "health food" product ugly.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Aug 10, 2010

They should just clean up the ingredients a bit.

Cucumber melon, lovely light and fresh smell

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Oct 19, 2010