Amazing lather!

Posted by 4931225122789808596 on Apr 08, 2016

For a vegan product, it lathers great! super foamy & it smells really good :) it does dry my hair out abit, but it's nothing abit of the shikai daily conditioner cant fix!

Great product!

Posted by 4991168715708109329 on Mar 01, 2016

I've been using this shampoo since 2013. It provides very gentle care for my hair and I haven't had any problems with it. If you use natural oil masks for your hair like I sometimes do (or some heavier products), maybe you'll need to use a little more of the shampoo or shampoo twice, but otherwise it cleans hair nicely.

Lathers great!

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on Jan 20, 2016

I was very happy with this shampoo. It lathers well for a natural product and the price is great. My only source of discontent was the scent, which I found to be very plain and unattractive. Still totally worth repurchasing!!

perfect shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Nov 27, 2015

the scent is a bit boring, but besides from that a very good shampoo. silky texture, mild scent,good lather

Perfect!

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Aug 04, 2014

I absolutely love it! It foams well, smells nice and does a great job on my colored hair!

Great Shampoo

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Jan 03, 2014

I love this shampoo. A little goes a long way. I started using this after my old shampoo, which claimed to be gentle but really wasn't, left my hair stripped of color only a couple of weeks after visiting the salon. Good lather, nice scent.

natural with foam

Posted by 5469196706488741682 on Nov 06, 2013

my hair really likes this shamoo. It has good ingredients, it's creamy and it foams well and it washes hair nicely and makes her sily and smooth. Deff gonna repurchase cause this is the best shampoo for colored hair by far!

ОТЛИЧНЫЙ ШАМПУНЬ

Posted by 5564083847546986061 on Oct 22, 2013

ОЧИЩАЕТ ВОЛОСЫ НЕПЛОХО НО ЕСЛИ ВОЛОСЫ ОКРАШЕНЫ БЕЗ КОНДИЦИОНЕРА НЕ ОБОЙТИСЬ . БУДУ ПОКУПАТЬ ЕЩЁ !

Shampoo makes hair soft

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

I can feel that my hair is softer after using this shampoo. But after finishing 3/4 of the bottle my scalp is sometimes itchy. I am not sure if the ingredients in the shampoo is causing this as I never have any problems with itchy scalp with other shampoos. Would be a good idea to alternate this shampoo with other kinds and not use it everyday.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1598698 on Oct 13, 2012

At first I did not like the smell, but it goes away. It does not linger. I use only fragance free products. So I am very happy with this hair product and will continue to order in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »