Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Nov 14, 2008

Helps my color last longer.

Love

Posted by Reviewer3136276 on May 08, 2009

This is one of 3 Shikai products I have purchased and I am very happy with it. I would recommend it with the Shikai's Natural Everyday Conditioner for color treated hair as well. Even without conditioner it doesn't leave my thick curly hair flat. Very nice.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Apr 02, 2010

Great lather, which it hard to find in a natural shampoo.

Great for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on May 03, 2010

Works great with highlights. I used it a few days before having my hair processed...and even the very next day. I've been using it ever since for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy with the results. Pairs nicely with the Intensive Repair Conditioner for colored hair.

Very nice shampoo!

Posted by DemureAngel on Jun 04, 2010

I love this shampoo! This is my first time using Shikai products. It keeps my color longer and very gentle. I'm glad I bought two of them.

Color enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Aug 12, 2010

Maintains and enhances the color in my hair much longer than other shampoos.

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Feb 10, 2010

I have only been using this shampoo for about 2 weeks, but it has been working great so far. I love the smell, it reminds me of being in a beauty salon. It suds up very nicely.

Very good value

Posted by Reviewer2472461 on Oct 02, 2009

This shampoo feels like a build-up removing shampoo - hair is squeaky clean after using it, so must use conditioner afterwards. I haven't been using it long enough to see if it truly helps with maintaining color, but overall I like it - good value.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jul 23, 2012

This works well. The Skikai leave in spray on conditioner is the only conditioner I have EVER liked. Used together, my hair doesn't suffer so much from swimming in chlorinated water.

really good product

Posted by Reviewer2711370 on Aug 06, 2012

Conditions and makes my hair shiny! No residues of any kind, pleasant to use. Shikai shampoos are great!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »