Excellent Product

Posted by maktub on Nov 12, 2013

For such a small amount, it IS expensive. However, whenever you are in a tight spot - acne, acne scars, any scars, any scratches on your face - using the soap and a drop of this on the offending area works miracles. I don't use this oil all of the time, only for emergencies, so it lasts awhile. The results have made it more than worth the price. As to the smell and appearance, it smells like a seed oil and it is darkish, but soaks in relatively quickly, depending on how much you apply.

Not good for sensitive skin - try shea instead

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

This irritated my skin and did not offer any of the benefits noted by other reviews. To anyone with sensitive skin - suggest trying shea or a refined oil low in salicylates. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Eczema relief

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Purchased this to relieve my sons eczema. He has a patch on his leg that flares up from time to time. This is a great product, is really easy to apply and doesn't sting when I put on the eczema which is a bonus for kids. This worked well to moisturize and the eczema has disappeared for now. I also use this by mixing a couple drops with my face cream when my skin is drier than normal and it is like a super moisturizer! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great!

Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Jun 11, 2013

will repurchase!

Did nothing

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Waste of money

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer1983015 on Jan 02, 2013

I have stress realated eczema and i also had a bit of acne, this oil helped with both problems!!

Great Product

Posted by 5225932117483166838 on Dec 20, 2012

This product has saved my skin!

I love this.

Posted by 5260831892786779454 on Dec 11, 2012

This was my second order. I use this everyday with Emu oil. Both work great. They gave me silky skin and felt good.I love it.

Really great oil for the face

Posted by Reviewer1124692 on Dec 02, 2012

Have been using this oil for my face for a couple of months already and notice a really positive change in the pores and general appearance. Have already re-ordered and will always keep a bottle handy! One doesn't need very much, just a tiny drop or two as it spreads very well.

very good very good