Hooked.

Posted by maktub on Nov 11, 2013

I love this soap. Several years ago, about 2 weeks before my wedding, I was accidentally hit just below the eye during some construction on our apartment. This left a nasty gash, which eventually scabbed and scarred badly. One of my aunts arrived about a week later, saw it and told me she had this great soap that she used to keep her skin healthy and clean, it took care of acne, scars, any dry flaky skin and it would clear up my scar before my wedding. So, I tried it. Since then, I have never used anything else. The scar had completely disappeared in a week. I used to suffer from flaky skin between my eyebrows and in my eyebrows. After beginning to use this soap - gone. Acne - gone. Any acne scars ruining the even tone of my skin - gone. And I have very pale skin, so scars are quite visible. My advice for best results: use it morning and night, lather it directly on your face, then lather some on your hands. Put the soap away and just keep massaging it on your face in circular motions until it gets very thick and you look kind of like a geisha. Then rinse and dry.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014

It cleans well on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin.

Great soap

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Used Sibu sea buckthorn oil before, and try this soap. It's great for facial cleanser. You will feel the huge difference after using it. It won't dry out my skin as other soap bar. Will continue to use it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

A+

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

So, I hate soap bars. I think they're so annoying and wacky and just no. But this? I would use this if it came in a paper bag. Even though it isn't as easy to use as a liquid cleanser, it's still amazing to my skin - it cleans it properly without drying it out. The smell is absolutely amazing as well and I've even discovered some pros with it being a soap bar - it will last a long time and is easy to take with me (even though the packaging is on it's last breath right now.) One of my favorite cleansers, along with the Dr Woods Black Soap Exfoliating one.

細細觀察會發現它的神奇

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 18, 2015

朋友介紹有特別交代,如果洗後有覺得小癢,可以先放一陣子再用,照做之後,發現洗臉時臉上比較粗糙的地方真的愈發細緻,被曬傷的細小傷疤,也如產品介紹所說一樣「活化肌膚細胞、與促進組織恢復」,真的覺得太超值了!!!

Excellent soap

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Jun 19, 2013

I feel really clean after using this soap.

Great

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jul 24, 2014

this is a great, natural bar of soap and excellent for travel as you don't have to worry about carrying liquids! Can use for face and body. I like it for my oily/combo skin, it cleans my skin well but it's not left feeling dehydrated, but I definitely need to moisturize after. Do not be afraid of using oils on your face if you have oily skin, it's wonderful! See my page for more reviews. Please click yes if you found this review helpful. Thanks!

Works wonders!

Posted by 4799503988343216920 on Feb 22, 2015

I have combination skin that gives me acne on my face, chest and back. I have only been using this soap for several days, but the acnes are already significantly diminishing, and the old scars disappearing! The soap smells lovely and lathers well. It balances the oily and dry areas of my skin effectively, and seems to lift my face a bit too. Thank you for this great product!

Love it!

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Dec 03, 2014

It foams perfectly. It cleanses well. It leaves you just enough moisturized but also with that tenseness that makes me know my face is clean. I use it as a make-up remover and then once again for deeper cleanse. So if you use it just once you won't get dry skin at all IMO. Will repurchase. Please, excuse my english.

Maravilloso

Posted by emedemo on Jul 30, 2014

Qué gran descubrimiento, creo que lo voy a usar por el resto de los tiempos. Antes de usar este jabón exfoliante para el rostro usaba otro de una marca distinta, hacía más o menos bien su trabajo pero luego me dejaba la piel muy tirante, lo que hacía que luego tuviera que usar otra crema para contrarrestar el resultado del gel exfoliante. Con este exfoliante la piel del rostro me queda suave, nada tirante, es maravilloso. Ya no tengo que usar otras cremas. Lo recomiendo sin pensármelo dos veces.