Flavoursome

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014

Have been taking a lot of cinnamon lately. I like this product but would like the label to list what plant it comes from as there is a lot of confusion about the purity of cinnamon these days.

Tasty, but..

Posted by 5460962331995175306 on Jan 09, 2017

I use quite a bit of cinnamon so I decided to try to find the best one I could. After reading reviews I decided to buy this one and the Frontier Natural Products Organic Ceylon Cinnamon and compare them with each other. I put two small heaps on the back of my hand and compared their taste. I have to say that this one was initially incredibly tasty, far better than the ceylon, however it was followed by a slightly irritating sensation on the tongue. I was a little disappointed by this less than ideal combo, but the initial taste was so good. However, after a few minutes I noticed that the place on my hand where the Simply Organic Cinnamon had been was getting red and started to seem like a rash. From this I conclude that for me, this is not ideal for consumption because of the reactions from my body. I'm not trying to talk the product down, I'm simply stating what happened. I also want to emphasize that this was the reaction I had, and it might be different for others, so experiment for yourselves :)

good

Posted by 5130919523915994208 on Dec 15, 2016

would buy again, good price.

fresh & aromatic

Posted by Reviewer2522126 on Jan 07, 2012

very nice & good value for money

Está bien, pero las hay mejores.

Posted by martaekos on May 26, 2016

Está bien, pero las hay mejores como Frontier Naturals. El grano es algo grueso, de sabor bien, pero las hay más intensas y finas que ésta. ¡El bote es muy cuco!