Love it!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 on Oct 31, 2011

This dip mix is wonderful...... love it with chips, veggies whatever....... The price is great! I add half a pack to either sour cream or greek yogurt.

The best french onion dip mix

Posted by Reviewer3342486 on Jul 21, 2012

I've tried to copycat this product on my own because it's SO good, but it never turns out the same. This is the only french onion dip mix I will be buy because it is free of every form of msg and tastes delicious!

Simply Organic French Onion Dip

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

This is fantastic for a quick dip. For crisps, veggies, on top of baked potatoes. Lovely. I have to use coconut yogurt, as I am dairy free. Would love to see a dairy free version somehow.

Worth every penny!!

Posted by 5444875373822267417 on Jul 29, 2013

This is the best dip I have ever tasted. It's really easy to make and it tastes like heaven. I'll definitely buy them as soon as I finish my last packet. I was a little bit worried since there weren't many reviews about this product but I'm glad I bought them. It's the BEST!! You won't regret. I just LOVE it.

Love this dip...... :)

Posted by 4909619646299433565 on Nov 08, 2012

I have ordered so many of their dips but this is my favorite. All organic is a plus for me and i only use one half pkg per 8oz sour cream and sometimes i use onion power and chives for a different taste. I have also used greek yogurt. You wont be sorry, order it...... :)

No MSG!

Posted by Reviewer3201317 on Jan 05, 2012

I am a sucker for good french onion dip. But I wanted to start cutting out all the "bad stuff" that I consume. MSG is one of those things that needs to go! I found this to be a great replacement to the store made dips. Just add it to your favorite brand of sour cream, mix it up and wait at least an hour. I recommend overnight. Then before you are ready to start dipping, give it a good stir. Done!

Posted by Reviewer1829945 on Jul 19, 2011

I finally bit the bullet and gave up my favorite "you know who" French Onion Dip mix. You know, the one we all used to make dip, burgers, meat loaf, etc etc. The one I grew up using. BUT! One day I read it's ingredients list. YIKES!!! So I am totally DELIGHTED to discover this brand, and can honestly say it tastes wonderful, and can make all those favorite dishes. The only thing I do is add just a little bit of dried onion bits to it, and it really is just like the one made by "you know who". Only healthy for you!!

Tasty French Onion Dip Mix! ORGANIC Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

What's not to love about French Onion dip? It goes good with so many things. I LOVE that this item is organic! It is nice to have this handy mix to speed up meal preparation without having to eat a lot of unhealthy garbage.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5546352204368294065 on Sep 30, 2014

Absolutely love this product.It is so versatile .Use it for dips,coating roast potatoes.making potato bake etc.

YUM

Posted by 4NEKOS on Dec 20, 2014

As it is with other Simply Organic dips, they are easy to make, and all my guests enjoyed the dip. ヨーグルトでディップをつくり、良く冷やしてから使いました。メキシカン・ディナーをつくった時は大活躍でした。

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »