• Reviews | English

Another Fantastic Simply Organic product

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Mar 12, 2013

I was sick of using the pepper grinder as it hurts my wrists, so I got this organic powdered pepper, it’s amazing, just like you have freshly grinded it yourself, but without the sore wrists. It has three sections on the top of lid, one for a spoon, one with little holes for sparse shaking and another to shake out a fair amount. Great container too. Love it

Zowie!

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 12, 2014

You'll never buy black pepper at the grocery store again. This product is fresh and not irradiated. Use sparingly, as being organic, it has lots of flavor.

Simply Organic spices

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Sep 13, 2014

I've tried several of the Simply Organic Spices available here on iHerb and I like them all. They come in large size and last for long. The only complain I have on the ground black pepper is the container, a bit boring and don't match the others and very difficult to use. You either get nothing out of it or a lot more then you expected.

Organic is a must for me - I do not have to fear for my life with pesticides and impurities!

Posted by 5653016133089939086 on Sep 15, 2014

This is fine pepper - I add pepper to nearly everything, because I love the flavor it imparts. I feel good about using this high-quality pepper.

lietuvė

Posted by Reviewer1805146 on Sep 11, 2014

geri pipirai:)

Very good

Posted by 4700021279772062878 on Sep 08, 2016

Very good

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

love this black pepper. lasts a long time.

Wow!

Posted by 5653094609287246762 on Mar 14, 2015

It's simply the best! Smells like it was just ground and tastes good.

Simply good

Posted by 5643102315910281364 on Apr 08, 2015

I used simply organic when I lived in USA, usually from whole foods market, I have always been pleased with this brand. Everything I received was fresh.

Best ground pepper

Posted by 4638854327234623284 on Oct 14, 2016

This is the best ground black pepper I have ever had. I try to make sure I always have some on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »