Works great!

Posted by 5436928140632756493 on Dec 23, 2015

Compliments from the other reviewers are no exaggeration. The cloth is super absorbent, easy to clean and won't stink like average microfibre cloths. I will buy it again.

Good cloths!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015

Great reuseable cloths for cleaning and drying. Earth-friendly and dries quickly.

Great for spills

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Sep 12, 2015

I love these cloths they work great. Only thing I don't like is they have to be wet to clean up but can look past that and so far no smell!

Very Good

Posted by 4934699298240439381 on Jun 20, 2014

Gave a shot as I was sick of going through heaps of sponges. Very good! I have ceaserstone bench tops and it works a little like a chamois. Will buy again.

skoy cleaning cloths

Posted by 5193558187685438764 on Mar 18, 2014

Fantastic! I love them and they work so well. They work better than papertowels and rinse out nicely, so they get rid of substance that they cleaned. Cost was fair and I get motivated to clean, because they are so pretty ! I also like the fact that I can throw them in the laundry to really clean them up. AWESOME. Thanks for a great product. P. OB

Seems to work

Posted by odereviews on Feb 11, 2014

Eco friendly kitchen cloths. Works fine. Price could be slightly cheaper. Nice looking eco product too.

Amazing product, so glad I found it!

Posted by 5252366819911245113 on Jan 10, 2014

I originally purchased the Skoy cloths in Southern Pines at a hefty environmentally friendly product store. The first time I used them well lets just say I have given one to many of my friends. They were as amazed as I was how the cloth aborbs liquids and wipes up! I also told them to shop at I herb.com to purchase more. Thank you for a great price on the cloths.

Fine og gode!

Posted by Herbhild on Oct 20, 2012

Eg er veldig fornøgd med desse. Vaskar dei saman med resten i oppvaskmaskina. Då er dei alltid reine og klar til bruk. Fine fargar, effektive og lettvindte.

THANK'S

Posted by Reviewer1184488 on Sep 09, 2012

All o'key

I love my Skoy cloths!

Posted by Reviewer2888170 on Jul 09, 2012

These are so much better than dishcloths. I love the way they rinse off so easily. Things (like chia seeds) don't stick to them like they do to sponges and to microfiber cloths. I like the way they clean, the way that they have the ability to absorb so much water,the way they look, and they seem to be very durable, too. They won't take the place of a sponge with an abrasive surface or a dishwashing brush if you are trying to get dishes, pots, and pans clean. But they are excellent for cleaning off counters, cleaning sinks, and cleaning lots of other places in the house and out of the house.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »