Hard to swallow

Posted by GannaMiro on Mar 21, 2016

Great balanced B-complex with one "but". Its covering start to dissolve almost immediately in your mouth. I usually need 2-3 seconds to swallow a pill and it is enough to start feeling unpleasant bitter taste in my mouth.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

I don't know if this helps with stress, as I am constantly stressed. However, hair and nails grows better than in a long time. I am trying to regrow my hair after taking remicade, and this have helped. My nails also doesn't chip like they used to. They are really healthy. Maybe a bit thin, but definitively more flexible. Your urine will probably turn bright yellow the next time you pee after taking this, and this is why: "The urine will turn bright yellow from the excess, similar to what happens with water-soluble B vitamins that the body doesn't need. And any excess can help the kidneys if there's an infection at that site".

Calming effects!

Posted by 5057678475386912656 on Oct 10, 2015

Really, i tried many B complex brands, and no one give me the calming effect like the one medicine that i bought from the pharmacy,This one give me better calming effect, with better test ( i dissolve the pill into cup of water and drink it!), and better price, Also, i'm totally satisfied with I Herb services.

Weird effect

Posted by 5718063649717106615 on Jun 28, 2015

So listen what's up. I like the way the support my body with all those elements but pardon me, my pee turned bright chemical yellow color. I'm confused why would this happen while using vitamins "formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors"?

B-Complex

Posted by 5577725718266371506 on May 14, 2015

It is just good in everything.

Perfect!

Posted by 5593064195271795149 on Dec 18, 2014

Makes you get all b-vitmines you need for your brain!

A little too strong

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Dec 06, 2014

This vitamin B is a little bit too strong. I used to take one pill every two days.

good product

Posted by 4951858017155441719 on Nov 03, 2014

dont feel any calmness or change in the stress level. but did some blood tests and I’m great in the B section :)

good

Posted by 4989750116386463181 on Aug 13, 2014

fast delivery, good condition. i haven't taken the tablet, but i look forward to being healthy.

Great formula!

Posted by 5718087822719439388 on Jul 06, 2014

Since using these pills my skin looks healthier, my hair and nails grow fantastic and it helps my metabolism.