Great for the health but only 2 times a year

Posted by Reviewer1863256 on Dec 07, 2008

My sister is nutricionist and told me this multivitamins are really good, but with any vitamins we should only be on it for 3 months at a time and twice a year, to give your immune system a boost.

Proved to work

Posted by Reviewer3333841 on Dec 16, 2010

I live in Finland which is a very dark place to live at this time of year. I need a strong vitamin product during the winter (and why not summer time, too). Solgar VM-75 totally keeps me going all day, making me for example clean the bathroom tiles or coffee maker or whatever from morning 'til night... which I usually haven't been up to during the winter time. I haven't noticed any side effects either, so I can recommend this product to almost anyone in need of good quality vitamins!

Solgar VM 75 180 Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1349359 on Feb 18, 2010

I've been using this Solgar vitamin/mineral supplement for years. I like the convenience of 1 tablet per day. iHerb got my order to me quickly and with great customer service. The price is excellent.

Best multi ever

Posted by Reviewer2662207 on May 01, 2010

Been using & recommending this multi for 30+ years.

Solgar is the best

Posted by Loreto on Sep 04, 2009

incredible that a so small capsule contains so many nutrients

Great

Posted by Reviewer2152030 on Jan 06, 2011

I have always found Solgar products to be good. This is no exception. I don't get the feeling of hunger that I sometimes get from other vitamins that are loaded with additional sugar, which often tend to spike the GI index. Great product overall.

Solgar

Posted by Reviewer2603155 on Nov 25, 2010

Excellent product. I love Solgar as they use top ingredients.

Old Faithful

Posted by Reviewer1769509 on Dec 05, 2011

Best and most affordable full line one a days. Taken them for years and they DO make me feel better

with Chelated Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Oct 16, 2011

I changed to this brand for the Chelated Minerals. Just started taking them, seem as good as my other ones, and a bit cheaper as well, as I only take 1 per day , not two.

Best all-around multi - look no further !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Aug 09, 2008

A TRUE one-a-day broad spectrum multiple vitamin & mineral supplement. This is a best I have ever found. It doesn't have trivial amounts of everything, it has useful amounts of at least the B's - the 75 stands for 75 mg of each of the B vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »