Nicely balanced, but has questionable fillers

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This is a well balanced multivitamin. Make sure to supplement it with extra cahlcium if your kids don't get enough from food. Easy to chew, no complains about taste. IMPORTUNATELY this product contains magnesium stearate. Magnesium stearate and stearic acid are major T-cell suppressors and creators of a biofilm in the gut. Biofilm acts as an effective barrier to the absorption of not only that particular supplement that contains magnesium stearate, but ALL the nutrients you'd normally get from food sources as well. Hence, one star.

Kangavites Berry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1721045 on Nov 30, 2008

Both my boys love these vitamins and we had been purchasing them through our local Whole Foods. But they discontinued selling Kangavites there and I saw them in iherb.com for a much better price. I will for sure order them again from iherb.com. My children are extremely picky eaters and they both really like Kangavites.

Solgar, Kangavites Complete Multi - Children's formula berry flavor

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Jan 08, 2009

Yeah! Finally a vitamin with a size and flavor that my kids love! Some chewables are too big or too weird tasting.

great for picky kids

Posted by Reviewer1544442 on Feb 17, 2009

I've tried lot's of vitamins and my 4 1/2 yr old will NOT take them. He likes these and takes them without hesitation.

Solgar, Kangavites, Complete Multivitamin & Mineral, Children's Formula

Posted by Reviewer1695432 on Sep 14, 2009

Tastes delicious. Easier than swallowing a pill.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2823024 on Jun 03, 2009

My 8 yr old son likes it. It's tastes alot better than other chewables we have tried.

contains SOY

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Mar 12, 2011

soy wasn't mentioned among the ingredients. and the super strong smell is awful. kids didn't like them. not recommend to anyone.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1482970 on Apr 13, 2011

My kid love this multi vit. from solgar like their other products that we are using in my family. Thanks solgar,thanks iherb for fast shipping and good prices.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1513316 on May 10, 2011

My kid loves it and Solgar is a brand I've been using for a long time.

From Canada