Great product

Posted by Reviewer2329719 on Jul 24, 2012

I have been using this product for over 5 years & have tried other brands like Now Foods & I must say, Source Naturals works wonders. I can feel the difference when I take this product VS other brands. NO I do not work for this company.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Apr 06, 2011

These really work! I can feel that my metabolism has gone up, and at the same time they have reduced my appetite. Feeling a slight increase in bodytemperature, my hands and feet are no longer cold :D

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this because it was recommended by Dr. Whittaker's newsletter for weight loss. Have taken three bottles so far. Can't say I've lost an ounce, but I do feel more "alive" as if my energy has been adjusted.

No benefit

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Bought this awhile ago - did not benefit from it and therefore did not continue to use it. I see that some of the good reviews note that they also take other things, and I wonder if these combinations contribute to the successful outcome. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

a ton of energy adn wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on May 03, 2010

I have only taken this for two days but notice a ton more energy, mental clarity, the world looks better. I would recommend it to any one over 50. I am 56. I am not taking it today and will cut the dose in half for tomorrow as I do not need this much, I feel calm but at the same time a bit jumpy, that is why I am going to try a lower dose. I really am happy with it though.

Need more time

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Haven't anything really to report. I was hoping to have lost weight after 3 weeks.

DHEA Metabolite

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Jul 27, 2009

I feel better while taking this product but I have to cut the tablets in half. One is way too much for me however the half dosage is perfect and I will continue to buy this and I like this company too.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2251109 on Aug 21, 2009

I have adrenal fatigue and CFS and was hoping this would boost my energy. It doesn't seem to but it may be increasing my metabolism. I've noticed I need to eat a lot more.

Great product - great price

Posted by Reviewer2582432 on Dec 07, 2010

My doctor wanted me to take this and I couldn't beat the price. Liked the tablets. I did notice an increase in energy once I started taking this.

Great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Aug 12, 2009

And hormone balance. Great product.