Great product

Posted by Reviewer2329719 on Jul 24, 2012

I have been using this product for over 5 years & have tried other brands like Now Foods & I must say, Source Naturals works wonders. I can feel the difference when I take this product VS other brands. NO I do not work for this company.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer1197912 on Apr 06, 2011

These really work! I can feel that my metabolism has gone up, and at the same time they have reduced my appetite. Feeling a slight increase in bodytemperature, my hands and feet are no longer cold :D

Hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Jan 30, 2010

I bought this because it was recommended by Dr. Whittaker's newsletter for weight loss. Have taken three bottles so far. Can't say I've lost an ounce, but I do feel more "alive" as if my energy has been adjusted.

No benefit

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

Bought this awhile ago - did not benefit from it and therefore did not continue to use it. I see that some of the good reviews note that they also take other things, and I wonder if these combinations contribute to the successful outcome. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

a ton of energy adn wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on May 03, 2010

I have only taken this for two days but notice a ton more energy, mental clarity, the world looks better. I would recommend it to any one over 50. I am 56. I am not taking it today and will cut the dose in half for tomorrow as I do not need this much, I feel calm but at the same time a bit jumpy, that is why I am going to try a lower dose. I really am happy with it though.

Lot's of energy

Posted by Reviewer2041599 on Jul 13, 2011

I have to take this early in the day or I won't sleep! They give me great energy and are a much better alternative to what I was taking before because they also help with stress as opposed to bring on more...like caffeine or ephedra

Need more time

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on Sep 12, 2012

Haven't anything really to report. I was hoping to have lost weight after 3 weeks.

DHEA Metabolite

Posted by Reviewer2955621 on Jul 27, 2009

I feel better while taking this product but I have to cut the tablets in half. One is way too much for me however the half dosage is perfect and I will continue to buy this and I like this company too.

Great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Aug 12, 2009

And hormone balance. Great product.

Dr.

Posted by Reviewer1795630 on Oct 09, 2007

great product; super fast shipping