I do feel like my skin is better....

Posted by Reviewer2697053 on Feb 21, 2009

and I didn't think I'd notice anything because I usually don't. I think I will continue to take these. I LOVE iherb's service by the way!!

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Sep 21, 2010

Acai helps me to maintain some semblance of energy to complete tasks which would otherwise overwhelm me during the day. I have ME, and while nowhere near cured, Acai is definitely helping. It also helps to reduce my appetite, which reduces my blood sugar levels, helping my diabetes. I have lab tests which prove this, I've gone down from 10.5 to 7.4 over six months.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Apr 04, 2011

I just recently tried this product in combination with the Green Coffee Extract and have had great results! Two suppliments of each and it REALLY CURBED MY APPETITE! I was looking for something in the afternoon. IT IS THE HARDEST TIME FOR ME when it comes to being Hungry, Tired and Stressed! All I want to do is Each Carbs! These two products really shut it down in a natural way and give me energy without any jittery feeling. I take them at least 30 minutes before I want them to work.

Source Naturals, Acai Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer1920893 on Nov 27, 2008

Haven't seen any effects that the product promises

quality

Posted by Reviewer2953672 on Oct 29, 2008

Love the product and the fast service. Will use again!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3050537 on Oct 21, 2007

I don't really see any change in my health one way or another. But getting it to me within 1 week was very good.

Acai Berry

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Jan 15, 2010

At first I wasn't sure if it was working or not. Then I noticed my skin didn't seem to be as dry, my fingernails weren't splitting like they were. I think they were working good, but I had to have some surgery and had to go off of them, just getting ready to start back on them again. While I have been off; my fingernails are splitting and my skin has turned really dry again.

Hello iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2762526 on Nov 25, 2010

Only been on a short while but hopefully will be helping me

Quality product

Posted by DavidH on Aug 09, 2009

I open the caps and mix these in drinks and these taste a little better than the freeze dried Now product I used to use. Quality product at a great price.

Great product!