The Best Kept Secret

Posted by Reviewer2778534 on Aug 21, 2009

I was diagnosed with GERD after an endoscopy. I had been taking Prilosec, which worked at first but then faded to nothing. I was then put on another drug that was $60/month my cost. It too worked at first but then faded off. Then I discovered Apple Cider Vinegar tablets. It has changed my life dramatically. After a 2nd endoscopy, I was told I didn't have to go back for another 5 years. I told the Dr. about the Apple Cider Vinegar tablets and all he said was you can't argue with results. I will forever be using my ACV Tabs.

Like Tums or Rolaids only so much better for You!

Posted by Reviewer1328028 on Dec 06, 2008

I started buying this product a year ago and I will not be without it. I bought it for the sake of maybe giving my metabolism a jump start: well this product is great for anyone who has a little stomach upset or before you eat a spicy meal. When I take this product; it immediately settles my stomach and it is not harmful to me. A really good holsum product to have in ones cupboard. :)

Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1865447 on Mar 18, 2008

Wonderful item especially for urinary tract infections. Sure beats taking the liquid. A household MUST!! Thank you and I'm glad I found you and the prices are great! Mary

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Posted by Reviewer1812090 on Sep 13, 2008

This we use for prevention of UTI

These are Great for People and Pets!

Posted by Reviewer1757437 on Sep 14, 2008

I was not sure about tablets, because I always buy the softgels. But I didn't find any of them in the apple cider vinegar. I have been on these for about 3 to 4 weeks and love them. I also give them to my dogs and their urinary problems and skin problems are no more. Very happy with the quality of this product.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer3056730 on Jan 30, 2009

Another source of sucrose control for prediabetes.

House wife.

Posted by Reviewer1910448 on Feb 16, 2009

This product works great in keeping me from retaining water. Also curbs my appetite beautifully

occasional needs

Posted by Reviewer2963820 on Oct 23, 2007

execellent! i take this whenever i have heartburns and it works quite well without any side effects.

Balancing act!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Nov 25, 2010

This helps my husband to stabilize his blood sugars!

Love these pills!

Posted by Reviewer1295969 on Oct 17, 2010

They are easy to swallow and I am findng they really help with a recent UTI I'm battling! ACV is really a miracle source for an aboundance of ailments. A real keeper!