Thyroid Help!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on May 02, 2014

Ordered this after reading that Hashimoto's patients or (low thyroid) patients helped with energy!! Initially did..but after the 'Coxsackie' virus and some post viral fatigue I couldn't tell anymore. Not to mention 'allergies' are a problem now....grrrrr. Will continue to take it as I know B1 or Thiamine is so important to energy production.

expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Mar 28, 2014

expensive

big pills

Posted by 5371705003315761068 on Mar 27, 2014

I bought this to repel mosquitos, it seems to work so far & the great thing about these is the pills & mg are big enough to cut in two! Makes the bottle last longer. great price cant beat it

For fibro energy

Posted by 5619461052993656923 on Feb 27, 2014

I have fibromyalgia and have been testing various possibilities of supplements that are said to help with the fatigue. I have found that taking high dose vitamin b1 has made a marked difference. I take 4 tablets a day, divided throughout the morning, and it took around 3 weeks to clearly notice the improvement.

I Herb Order Satus

Posted by Reviewer3149568 on Nov 08, 2012

It is now over 6 weeks since I ordered this product and still there is no sign of receipt. emails requesting an update are dealt with in an unsatisfactory fashion Requests for the name of senior personnel are complete;y ignored.....the iherb service when something goes wrong is non existant

B-1

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 04, 2012

Good.

Mosquito repellant

Posted by Reviewer1941601 on Feb 06, 2012

I bought this as a mosquito deterent and it works.

B-1 High Potency 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1344414 on May 09, 2011

Recommended by my doctor for leg cramps. I cannot tell you enough about this product. Since I have been taking these 3 times a day for quite a while I do not have leg cramps. If on really hot days and I do too much and sweat a lot I will sometimes need to take an extra tablet, and the leg cramps are gone. No sleepless nights walking the floors anymore. I recommend them to anyone I talk to that has leg cramps and cannot get quinine anymore.

B1

Posted by Reviewer1269633 on Jan 17, 2011

excellent

B-1 Fan

Posted by Reviewer1276252 on Jun 18, 2010

Using for diabetic nutritional support. If you need a hi-potency B-1..S. Naturals delivers an affordable one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »