Betaine HCL w/Pepsin

Posted by Reviewer2558795 on Feb 19, 2008

If you have a problem with stomach acid, or maybe your nails or hair don't grow well then you may want to try this product. For many years I couldn't donate blood because my iron was too low-that was with taking iron tablets. When I started the HCL not only did I stop the iron tablets but I could donate blood again and my fingernails grew for the first time in my life-no cracking peeling or chipping. When my iron got low again many years later I knew it was time to up the dosage again.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

taken immediately after every meal has done away with digestion problems and has helped my husband's asthma. wouldn't be without HCL!

Good Product! Easy on the tummy.

Posted by Reviewer2358885 on Apr 21, 2008

I have now used this for a month and I must say it is really easy on the stomach but still does the job. I find I do very well on the paticular brand and will buy it again!

Made things worse for me

Posted by Reviewer1733310 on Aug 02, 2010

I had good results with omeprazol in the past to fight my GERD but I thought I would try something more natural (if Betaine HCl can be called natural): alas not only did it not improve my condition, it made it worse ! Whenever I take one of this caps, my GERD wakes up. When I stop taking it, my GERD slows down. I will search for a better alternative...

Amazing Result!!!

Posted by Reviewer1212021 on Oct 23, 2008

I can't believe it! For almost 4 months, I was suffering from reflux (GERD), and nothing was helping! Until Betaine HCL. I take it with every meal, and now, all my symptoms are gone! Thank you so much!!!

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer3032627 on Feb 16, 2011

Most people think that they have excess stomach acid but in fact the opposite is true! As we get older our stomach acid reduces and we don't digest our food properly especially protein. Betaine HCI is great and I have been feeling much better since taking this supplement. Be warned though you must have a protein based meal with this tablet otherwise you may be uncomfortable.

From Ohio

Posted by Reviewer1257444 on Nov 30, 2010

I usually take Betaine HCL in a capsule but these are thick tablets... I really don't feel like they are working like capsules.. I probably will not purchase these again.

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer2287332 on Feb 16, 2009

Helped me with acid reflux!!!

Contains milk :(

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jan 11, 2015

I usually order the Thorne brand Betaine HCL but after christmas the budget is a bit tight so i thought i would order these. I didn't notice that they contain milk till i got them. Why oh why do you put milk in these Source Naturals???? Please take the milk out. Oh and i don't even see milk on the ingredients list so i am pretty confused where the milk comes from.

This product is amazing!

Posted by 5280686514451326864 on Nov 23, 2014

This product changed my life! After first pill my nausea and vomiting stopped, after long 15 years and more! My asthma attack gone! Now after about 6 weeks, my nails are grown, hair almost completely stopped falling, candida problem with support of Caprylic acid is much better! I am writing this and looking at my nails, I still can not believe that they are so hard and long after so many years. :) Thank you, I really love iHerb and this product