Easy to use - for whole family

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Apr 10, 2015

Very easy tablets to use, melt in your mouth and flavor is quite good. Gives an energy boost for the day!

Good help for tiredness after lyme

Posted by Reviewer3175391 on Feb 06, 2014

Good help for reccurent tireness

Boosts mood and physical energy

Posted by Reviewer1636696 on Nov 24, 2013

This Coenzymate B Complex supplement really works on me. I chew the tablets and like their taste. Without them, I eventually start to feel run down and worn out - mentally and physically. When I do take them, I feel happier, mentally sharper, and have more physical energy. As another reviewer observed, chocolate is no longer a necessity to feel happy - these tablets do the job! Highly recommended.

Excellent product

Posted by 5674530231714567260 on Jul 07, 2013

I actually split the pills in half and then just take a half daily. Also I don't hold it under my tongue because the taste is just awful, I swallow it and it still works fine. I definitely notice when I don't take it. This is an essential part of my vitamin routine. Must be taken with food.

I like these

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Mar 24, 2013

I have been buying these for a while now. Good source of b vitamins and they taste ok. I wish they dissolved a bit easier though.

The Best B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 10, 2013

This is the best & most effective B complex I have ever taken. I do prefer this peppermint flavor over the orange.

coenzymate B complex - Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1631757 on Nov 22, 2012

This seems good. Has a strong taste despite the orange flavour, but all B vitamins do, and it doesn't worry me. I don't find it too bad. The tablet takes about 5 minutes to dissolve in the mouth. You can suck - but if you do that part will go to the stomach and take longer to digest - which is also OK. A study found that stomach-digested B vitamins were more effective long term, if i remember rightly. So you have the option here.

great way to get your B vits

Posted by truevitality on Sep 19, 2012

sublingual and Coenzymated and in a great tasting lozenge..so good

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2900499 on Aug 31, 2012

This dissolves nicely and has a tolerable flavor.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

Quick hitting B complex. As they say ... It does a body good!! Love the taste. I have also tried the orange flavored and love the taste of those too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »