Great for Estrogen Dominance

Posted by Reviewer1005432 on May 01, 2007

I used this brand for 2 months and noticed improvement in my cycle. I no longer had any breast pain or tenderness (usually caused by estrogen dominance). I then switched to a different brand which contained the bioresponse dim. Within a month all my symptoms returned. I've been back using Source Naturals DIM for 6 months now with great results. I won't switch again!

long term use side effect

Posted by Reviewer3191391 on Oct 04, 2008

used this for 6 months. Helped clear up acne..but noticed major hair loss after 5 months. Hair loss stopped after discontinued use.

Good product with proper use

Posted by Reviewer2807818 on Dec 22, 2008

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to balance your estrogen, this is it. Keep in mind that you need to take it with foods that enhance its bioavailability (that is, your body's ability to get the nutrients from this supplement). What works for me is to take the DIM with broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, or most any other vegetable (but cruciferous ones are the best). Good product, great price.

Works for men.

Posted by Reviewer2837194 on May 29, 2009

This product works. I'm a male that exercises and lifts weights regularly. After only taking this product for a couple weeks I have noticed that I retain less water and have fewer cravings for food I don't need to eat.

Important product

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Took with Lulgol's iodine to help reverse an evolving case of HPV induced cervical cancer, which in 6 months, went completely back to normal. Is reputed to improve the ratio of good estrogen to bad.

Seems to do the Trick!

Posted by Reviewer1069590 on Sep 05, 2008

I've been taking this daily for about three weeks and have experienced great changes. Two areas of major improvement are no more bloating and mood stability. I'v noticed no side effects. I'd highly recommend this product!

not good for me

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 26, 2011

I switched to Source Naturals DIM from Olympian Labs DIM. My urine turned orange, my blood sugar rose, and previous symptoms of estrogen dominance returned. I immediately went back to Olympian Labs and all symptoms disappeared again. Of course, everyone is different, and I'm sure SN is a good company, but it just didn't work for me.

Good Product; Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Jul 27, 2008

These work well and are a lot less expensive than comparable brands. They are easy to digest and easy on the pocketbook. I seem to have lost the estrogenic weight and bloating I had put on.

Prevention is the key!!

Posted by Reviewer3175397 on Feb 01, 2008

I am in a high breast cancer risk group and decided to start taking these as a preventative measure. I take 300mg a day and no longer suffer with breast pain and tenderness (before it was terrible!). I'm hoping they help me in the long term. Very happy with the service from iHerb.

High Estrogen Level

Posted by Reviewer2014501 on May 19, 2009

My husband's estrogen levels started to rise and this product brought his numbers back into the normal range. Will continue to use it.