DLPA

Posted by 4758423256013929134 on Apr 14, 2015

still using will update review soon

GREAT ANTI-DEPRESSANT & MOOD ENHANCER!!!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Used DLPA for about 1.5 yrs. Almost non-stop the first year, as the effects were amazing! I started smiling, felt peaceful & light like a butterfly, energy levels increased and so did my focus. But after about a year, I started noticing that it has been making me too complacent & kind'a spacey. Sort of created the illusion that everything was fine, and I had no desire to be proactive and had no (healthy) sense of urgency whatsoever. I guess, those were the anti-anxiety effects turned up too high :D So now I take it only when I need an extra boost of positivity and don't care if I space out into the Lala Land. Do not take it together with SAMe!!! It made my heartbeat increase so much, it was scary!!! Otherwise, it's a great product to counter depression & anxiety. I sure did put a smile on my face :)) I also take it when I go out (I don't drink anymore - so I can still have MORE fun than those who do!!!), and it helps me to stay up later with ease & dance the night away! )) ***Also try DMAE***

Stress support

Posted by 5416390511307293933 on Mar 21, 2014

This is a great product for people with very stressful lives who have been burning the candle at both ends. I use this with clients who are needing a little support for their adrenal glands and have seen wonderful changes when combined with the techniques I use.

DLPA inhibits endorphin breakdown

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

If you take DLPA you will have more endorphins. This protects you from pain and from depression. I use DLPA to benefit more from my body's endorphin secretion during workouts. Before the workout I take one DLPA pill. This makes exercise more pleasant.

Relief from feeling unwell.

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 16, 2013

With Celiac disease, you get so tired of feeling poorly, so when I read about this product, I decided to see if it would really help. Yes, it makes me feel not just better, but it makes me feel young, happy and carefree again.

Anxiety provoking

Posted by Reviewer3278480 on Feb 13, 2012

Gave me anxiety even after the first day of trying this. Perhaps try not drinking coffee at the same time.

Exellent!

Posted by Reviewer2335979 on Feb 07, 2012

All of it very helpful for me. Thank you very much!

average quality

Posted by Reviewer3242203 on Jan 21, 2011

average purity

Delivery time to Europe

Posted by Reviewer1432560 on Dec 22, 2010

I was supprised to see that the delivery time to the netherlands was only 2 days! (DHL) Perfect!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 02, 2010

it is a help for fibromilgia

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »