DLPA Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2875269 on Oct 21, 2008

I have been using DLPA for years for depression, and this brand works well for me. It is also the cheapest I've found. I like the 375mg because you can split dosage more readily.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

GREAT ANTI-DEPRESSANT & MOOD ENHANCER!!!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Used DLPA for about 1.5 yrs. Almost non-stop the first year, as the effects were amazing! I started smiling, felt peaceful & light like a butterfly, energy levels increased and so did my focus. But after about a year, I started noticing that it has been making me too complacent & kind'a spacey. Sort of created the illusion that everything was fine, and I had no desire to be proactive and had no (healthy) sense of urgency whatsoever. I guess, those were the anti-anxiety effects turned up too high :D So now I take it only when I need an extra boost of positivity and don't care if I space out into the Lala Land. Do not take it together with SAMe!!! It made my heartbeat increase so much, it was scary!!! Otherwise, it's a great product to counter depression & anxiety. I sure did put a smile on my face :)) I also take it when I go out (I don't drink anymore - so I can still have MORE fun than those who do!!!), and it helps me to stay up later with ease & dance the night away! )) ***Also try DMAE***

Only DLPA product not 500mg.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 on Oct 31, 2007

Prefer caps, but more than anything want 250 mg per dose. Source Naturals 375 mg was closest. Several of the depression studies used 250 mg doses one or more times a day, so someone needs to package DLPA in 250 mg caps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Sep 11, 2009

I bought these in combination with "Boswellin with Curcumin" and they really do seem to help with chronic back pain. iHerb is the best all around!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 02, 2010

it is a help for fibromilgia

DLPA inhibits endorphin breakdown

Posted by danarm on Jul 17, 2013

If you take DLPA you will have more endorphins. This protects you from pain and from depression. I use DLPA to benefit more from my body's endorphin secretion during workouts. Before the workout I take one DLPA pill. This makes exercise more pleasant.

Anxiety provoking

Posted by Reviewer3278480 on Feb 13, 2012

Gave me anxiety even after the first day of trying this. Perhaps try not drinking coffee at the same time.

Great mood lifter

Posted by Reviewer1932553 on Nov 01, 2007

DLPA is a great moodlifter -

Delivery time to Europe

Posted by Reviewer1432560 on Dec 22, 2010

I was supprised to see that the delivery time to the netherlands was only 2 days! (DHL) Perfect!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »