Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz

Great for skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2437412 From California on Dec 22, 2009

I have used coconut oil on my skin for a while now. I apply it in the shower on wet skin. It has transformed my skin from dry and ichy to soft and smooth. I applied it on my belly during all three of my pregnancies and did not get one strech mark. It keeps skin moisturized and soft. I also use it around my lips, around the eye area, and on my hair. Worth the money!

Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3271839 From Florida on Jan 17, 2010

I use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil not only as a dietary supplement but as a day and night moisturizer for my face and body with excellent results. It absorbs almost immediately leaving my skin smooth and glowing. I'm an older women and it has soften if not eraced the few wrinkles I had. I can't say enough about all the benefits that Extra Virgin Coconut provides.

Great product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2100741 From Florida on Mar 17, 2009

Wonderful product! I keep one in my ktchen to cook with, and one in my bathroom to slather on my skin after showing. Fabulous fresh coconut scent.

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1964589 From North Carolina on Jan 27, 2009

I purchased this coconut oil to use on my hair; It smells, feels, and works great for hair. I'm seriously considering buying an extra jar to keep for nutritional use as well. Great stuff!