10% Off Orders Over $40!

Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 fl oz

Great for skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2437412 on Dec 22, 2009

I have used coconut oil on my skin for a while now. I apply it in the shower on wet skin. It has transformed my skin from dry and ichy to soft and smooth. I applied it on my belly during all three of my pregnancies and did not get one strech mark. It keeps skin moisturized and soft. I also use it around my lips, around the eye area, and on my hair. Worth the money!

Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3271839 on Jan 17, 2010

I use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil not only as a dietary supplement but as a day and night moisturizer for my face and body with excellent results. It absorbs almost immediately leaving my skin smooth and glowing. I'm an older women and it has soften if not eraced the few wrinkles I had. I can't say enough about all the benefits that Extra Virgin Coconut provides.

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1964589 on Jan 27, 2009

I purchased this coconut oil to use on my hair; It smells, feels, and works great for hair. I'm seriously considering buying an extra jar to keep for nutritional use as well. Great stuff!

extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2100741 on Mar 17, 2009

Wonderful product! I keep one in my ktchen to cook with, and one in my bathroom to slather on my skin after showing. Fabulous fresh coconut scent.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on Nov 09, 2007

I use several brands of coconut oil and choose according to reputation and price. I believe in selected saturated fats for good health. I am 80 years old and my HDL is 92, triglycerides 83.