• Glass container

• Reviews | English

Source Naturals, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer3271839 on Jan 17, 2010

I use Extra Virgin Coconut Oil not only as a dietary supplement but as a day and night moisturizer for my face and body with excellent results. It absorbs almost immediately leaving my skin smooth and glowing. I'm an older women and it has soften if not eraced the few wrinkles I had. I can't say enough about all the benefits that Extra Virgin Coconut provides.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on Nov 09, 2007

I use several brands of coconut oil and choose according to reputation and price. I believe in selected saturated fats for good health. I am 80 years old and my HDL is 92, triglycerides 83.

Great for skin!!

Posted by Reviewer2437412 on Dec 22, 2009

I have used coconut oil on my skin for a while now. I apply it in the shower on wet skin. It has transformed my skin from dry and ichy to soft and smooth. I applied it on my belly during all three of my pregnancies and did not get one strech mark. It keeps skin moisturized and soft. I also use it around my lips, around the eye area, and on my hair. Worth the money!

extra virgin coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2100741 on Mar 17, 2009

Wonderful product! I keep one in my ktchen to cook with, and one in my bathroom to slather on my skin after showing. Fabulous fresh coconut scent.

Excellent product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1964589 on Jan 27, 2009

I purchased this coconut oil to use on my hair; It smells, feels, and works great for hair. I'm seriously considering buying an extra jar to keep for nutritional use as well. Great stuff!

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 19, 2014

Iherb shipped the product from Kentucky to California and the coconut oil cooked all the way. (I live two hours from the other warehouse, this has not happened previously) Order this product only during winter months as heat greatly damages the oil and delivery trucks can reach temps in excess of 120 degrees.

Coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Oct 18, 2010

Great product, we liked it very much, its density, flavour, everything is natural, besides we could compare with products of other manufacturers, bought in other places. This one is highly recommendable!

I love this stuff.

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 27, 2013

I have been using coconut oil for years, and with some brands the oil in plastic containers tasted strange. However, this brand does not taste strange at all. I am happy with it.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1781377 on Aug 02, 2013

I started using it on my husband's bald patch and after 4wks baby hairs are growing. We are both very surprised and pleased. We are taking pictures of the bald patch every 2wks and the changes are amazing. Highly recommend it

very good!

Posted by 4952880860873247806 on Aug 01, 2013

smells and tastes fully like coconut, defiantly will buy again, this stuff is great!