High EGCG

Posted by Reviewer1358842 on May 26, 2011

These have a very high amount of ECGC per tablet and are cost efficient. Tablets are small but kind of gritty, so every once in awhile have problems swallowing them. This has the highest amount of EGCG in a tablet that I could find. Update - I bought these again and the grittyness is gone! Smoother now and easy to swallow.

swallow fast!

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Jan 02, 2009

You have to swallow these fast or they start to dissolve in your mouth and they don't taste very good.

great tea!

Posted by Reviewer3058095 on Aug 23, 2011

green tea contains a very powerful anti-aging chemical. This stimulates the release of human GH. Live long and prosper!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on May 28, 2008

I haven't been taking this very long but so far I like it. As long as I take it with food, it doesn't give me a stomachache or the jitters. Not sure yet if it is helping me lose any weight yet as I'm trying a few different things together. But know Green Tea is a great anti-oxidant so I will continue to use this product.

great for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer1851244 on Sep 04, 2009

i've used this product for a couple years after having it recommended to me by my dentist. it's a great produce and it's nice to know that i can get it from iherb since it's hard to find at stores.

Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer2815476 on Oct 21, 2010

I normally like hard caps, but in the case of green tea, veggie caps contain the bitter taste much better. These are hard to swallow because of it. Won't order again.

No coating, hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Jun 29, 2010

The product is probably a great product if it were no so hard to swallow. The first time I took them, it dissolved in my mouth almost causing me to choke.

upset

Posted by Reviewer2262704 on Sep 17, 2008

These upset my stomach EVERY TIME!! I have been using another brand and never had a problem.

Fat loss

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

It helps to loss fat. Desde que lo tomo he notado que ayuda a quemar grasas.

Green Tea Extract, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2934828 on Apr 27, 2011

Good price for 120 tabs taken daily for an antioxidant........