Mrs C Newman

Posted by 5524389081198709959 on Apr 07, 2016

Great product...easy to swallow

Haven't noticed a difference

Posted by 5665743347153606669 on Jan 22, 2016

I still feel hungry when I shouldn't but I'm not gonna give up yet

Great green tea supplement so far!

Posted by 4615304008981835789 on Jan 20, 2016

I used to take a green tea supplement for my skin. I didn't believe it's benefits but after 3 months saw major improvements in my skin quality (I get quite some sun exposure it this is really important) however the exorbitant price tag put me off. I decided to try this brand instead, and it's now been 2 months plus and I have noticed an improvement in my skin quality (specifically my hands). The only shortfall is the tablets are not enteric coated, which means you get the full taste of concentrated green tea the moment the pill hits your mouth. I find taking the tablets with milk helps this greatly!

Ok Product- Terrible for Pill Swallowing

Posted by 4989352867229748474 on Nov 17, 2015

I know the quality is supposed to be good, and it definitely has a decent amount of extract, however, I could NOT for the life of me swallow these. If you've ever bitten nails with polish on them, that is exactly what these are like as soon as they hit your tongue. I have tried the quick throw, hiding it in something else, even smashing it up (which I do not recommend because of the pungency). All in all, it was just not going down, and I've taken some very large capsules in my time. I give it one star because of the difficulty in taking them, which means I never was able to get the benefit. Be warned if you have difficulty taking pills or are sensitive to bitters.

the best!

Posted by kirowang on Jan 19, 2015

Itsa price and its effect are amazing! Use twice a day, and You will have more energy, and Your immune system will be improved!

Fat loss

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

It helps to loss fat. Desde que lo tomo he notado que ayuda a quemar grasas.

Lack of coating makes this a bitter pill

Posted by 5253273949024436743 on Jul 19, 2014

The lack of any coating on the Source Naturals Green Tea Extract 500 mg tablets means that you have to swallow one of these pills very quickly, before it becomes too rough to swallow. The lack of a coating also means that the tablet's natural bitterness quickly permeates the mouth.

Not worth the cheap product

Posted by 5420687255335094421 on Jun 27, 2014

I don't recommend buying these tablets due to the taste that they leave in the mouth EVERYTIME. I have tried swallowing them different ways to reduce the taste but have not successfully been able to keep it away. If you're after green tea extract, buy them with a covering... taste is foul!

Good Product and Dosage

Posted by 4788781836400525595 on May 28, 2014

All in all, effectively blended, easy to consume pills but a tad too bitter for me. Very fairly priced too.

Good price but hasn't prevented me getting UTIs

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

Good price but hasn't prevented me getting UTIs with enterococcus.