Like the dosage

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 19, 2008

I like the dosage. I take it with 2 B-complex from now, b50. But innositol and choline are very good vitamins that you can take in a larger amount as in the b50 complex. So I take one before bedtime. It helps against stress, bad sleep, high cholesterol and bloodpressure...and also gives you more and healthier hair!

Helps my husband sleep through the night!

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Sep 24, 2010

To our surprise, it helps my husband sleep a full 7 hours at night instead of waking up just after 4 hours! Excellent! And it doesn't cause any drowsiness - if anything, it actually helps with alertness and energy level. I know that sounds like a contradiction but apparently it's not. One of our best discoveries on iHerb!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer3144662 on Nov 29, 2007

this suppliment has helped me decrease certain symptoms associated with diabetes (sensations in my legs).

Effective formula

Posted by Reviewer1036370 on Mar 25, 2007

I've felt calmer and had more energy since I started taking this.

great!

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on Feb 28, 2010

love this brand, just wish the pills were a little samller. i will continue to purchase this item.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3319590 on Aug 15, 2009

The pill is a little large, but has a pleasant flavor and is easy to swallow.

perfect combination

Posted by Reviewer2902329 on Aug 08, 2010

brain enhancing supplement in good combination

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Dec 02, 2010

This product has the highest concentration of inositol and choline that I have found. IT seems to be very effective as a liprotropic agent and also seems to reduce stress.

Great Supplements!!!

Posted by Reviewer2293589 on Jun 28, 2011

this is a great product. Helps calm my mind down of racing thoughts. helps me focus is great for my anxiety. taken along with super omega 3 epa/dha i have a lot less phobias and ocd symptoms

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 20, 2011

Since I am taking this supplement my hair is actually growing. i had my thyroid removed many years ago and my hair grows very slowly. Also I get better quality sleep. I take one in the evening before bedtime.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »