10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Source Naturals, L-Theanine, 200 mg, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great for ADD

Posted by Reviewer2668462 on Nov 11, 2007

I have ADD. I was reading that people with ADD have a deficiency of the neural transmitter dopamine. I find this L-Theanine product works great to give me greater focus and concentration. I take about three a day.

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer1240468 on Mar 20, 2009

I have tried prescription RX for my anxiety and racing thoughts, but it never helped like this. I feel normal, not drugged, calm and i'm able to focus on completing a task. Even my husband says he hears me laugh much more often, i'm not snappy and on edge all the time. thank you for a great product.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2919687 on Feb 02, 2007

This supplement helped tremendously with my 'brain fog'. It is one of the 'required' ingredients in my OTC meds, RX meds, and supplement regime that enables me to live with CFIDS and thyroiditis.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

I just started this and I am using it for anxiety that happens throughout my day at times. It has been a great product and I find that my mind seems to be clearer than it has been in a long time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has anxiety or stress. It works in about 30 minutes and the effect last about 8 hours. It has no side effects for me. You do not get sleepy and yet you do not get wired.

I loooooooove this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

L-theanine has been a lifesaver for me. I had terrible anxiety and could not get off ativan until I started taking this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It calmed my mind so much, but not in a robotic way like Ativan does. The physical signs of anxiety were still there, but my mind was calmed enough to deal with them. It took about a week for me to really feel it. I was on multiple ativan a day and now I have not taken one ativan in a month. Awesome!