Good

Posted by 5208514601253008853 on Mar 05, 2016

This seems to do the job as described. I sometimes need a little something for sleep.

ok

Posted by 5242258584436117682 on Dec 12, 2015

ok

Better sleet

Posted by 5108625530090015951 on Feb 25, 2015

I take two of these before bed and i find I have a more restful sleep and don't wake up during the night. I like the Source Naturals brand, I have tried a few different supplements from them and I find they've worked better than other brands.

At bottom line ..didnt like it

Posted by 4918579824339987512 on Nov 24, 2014

It has nothing to do with this specific product cause i believe any other tyrptophan product will make me feel dizzy heavy and severly depressed. I myself have some liver inflamation so it might be that tryptophan clearance in my case is defected and thus i feel bad with it. But i read at the internet that it may have many adverse effects on healthy people too and i'm not sure it is a good idea to use trypthopah products from what i read, no matter who is its vendor. Use the internet to learn more about tryptophan supplements to be aware of its possible side effects.

Well... My insomnia seemed more powerful than I thought.

Posted by 5283306756865127230 on Oct 19, 2014

I tried two pills per every night to help me fall asleep, but I ended up waking up till 4 or 6 a.m, like I usually did. (I think this symptom of insomnia has slowly developed as chronic one that I could hardly control now.) I could not see any changes, but I will try for three months to see the improvement. If these pills are not working, I might consider to buy more stronger inducer pills. hah...

Good

Posted by 4931014823585694592 on May 02, 2014

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Vinpocetine and Huperzine A to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2292096 on Apr 21, 2014

Helpful in getting off to sleep and waking feeling happier and lighter. Great price and delivery to New Zealand was fast.

トリプトファン(B6入り)

Posted by Reviewer1530525 on Apr 10, 2014

Jarrowのカプセルと比較すると効きが悪いです。2~3倍以上の量が必要になる上に効果が低い。 Jarrow is better for tryptophan.

currently trying this out

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 21, 2013

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.