It is really good!!

Posted by Reviewer1452105 on Apr 04, 2011

I think this Multiple is really great. Additionally, I have one suggestion. Please indicate this multiple is whether No IRON or not. it will be helpful to the customer.

Daniel Seljeseth

Posted by Reviewer3203455 on Oct 02, 2012

This is by far the mest multivitamin supplement i have tried. The only concern i had is of the very high vitamin B12 levels. I would prefer it to bit a tad lover. about 5000% of the daily value, istead of 8350%. Or something like that. But other than that, if you look up all the ingredients on google, and research.. Man it got all you need, and then some! I feel great after taking 3 tablets. My mood goes up, my energy goes up. And i bet my recovery in training also goes up, same with libido. Greetings from Norway.. We love Iherb!! Please get more of theese, they havent been in stock for aages. I know many friends that want to buy it aswell.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1634865 on Jul 09, 2011

MULTINUTRIENT GOOD

multiple tablets.

Posted by Reviewer3161413 on Dec 11, 2011

all good. thanks a lot.

An Excellent Nutritional Foundation

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on May 07, 2016

I must have tried about a dozen different multi-vitamins brands – but I always come back to this one, because it's beautifully balanced and it works. Throw in some vitamin K2 from one of the Life Extension formulas... some extra Vitamin D3... some extra vitamin C with Bioflavonoids... some extra CoQ10... some Now Kelp Powder for Iodine and trace minerals(and Kelp also has beautiful detoxification properties)... some Pure Essence Super D-K Calcium Plus – for Calcium & Magnesium... a high-quality bottle of liquid Norwegian Cod Liver Oil – by Twinlab, Carlson or Nature's Answer... some high-quality Evening Primrose Oil – by Carlson, Source Naturals or Barlean's... and you've got the beginnings of a beautiful foundation. Update: Source Naturals has developed a new multivitamin formula called “Source Naturals, Life Force, Healthy Aging” - which is now the better formula, with superior anti-oxidant capacity, with 3X more Lutein, 4X more Astaxanthin, 66% more Lycopene, and now with added Zeaxanthin... not to mention more N-Acetyl Cysteine, added N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, more Resveratrol, added L-Carnosine, 2.2 X more alpha-Lipoic Acid & R-Lipoic Acid, added Glucosamine, more Silymarins for detoxification, 20% more Choline for methylation, 66% more MSM, 150% more Coenzyme Q10, 33% more DMAE, added Vinpocetine and 100% more Ginkgo for enhanced cognitive function, and a host of other tweaks.

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1481271 on Aug 06, 2011

great voted mix vitamins !!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2542129 on Apr 30, 2012

These vitamins don't give me the awful nauseous, painful feeling I would get with my old drugstore brand vitamins if I took them on an empty or near empty stomach. This makes remembering to take my vitamins so much easier! They do make my pee a kind of neon color, which is a little weird. I don't know if my body is absorbing all the nutrients or what quality they are, but I would recommend them if only because they don't give me stomach aches!

Great Formula,however it isn't so great for my stomach...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

this is a really great formula and i can feel it "working" well,however my stomach doesn't like it as much and i am getting a mild stomach upset every time i use it,so its not really an option for me to use it on a daily basis like this product should be consumed.it is not Gluten free either,which i could turn a blind eye for,but i can't say the same about the stomach upset,sorry,i really wanted to like this and tried it as a serious option for my main daily vitamins,oh well,on to the next one...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

better than others.

Posted by 4886829911218066835 on Jun 05, 2014

better than others.

Couldn't swallow this

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

I didn;t feel any difference from taking these and found it very difficult to swallow, too big and the taste made me gag.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »