New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, 120 Tablets

Best Multi I have taken

Posted by Reviewer2041425 on Apr 07, 2008

I have run out of these and tried a number of other multiples. These are by far the best ones with the most effective choice of vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes, etc.

health researcher one

Posted by Reviewer1249908 on Aug 31, 2008

excellent product. I have studied health products for 38 years, and have used this item for eight years. It is highly rated in the Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements (in top five), and has everything you can want for less than $25.00. Its a steal! If you go to the $100 per bottle items, then consider this with Bio-Algae Concentrate, F3. These are the best I have found to date.

Use With Caution

Posted by Reviewer3247744 on Sep 05, 2008

Please be advised that if you have thyroid or adrenal disorders, use this product with care and caution! The list of ingredients under the Product Details does not include Green Tea Extract, but it's in there as I found out after I received my bottle. I cannot tolerate Green Tea Extract and before I realized it was in this multi, I had already taken it for several days. I don't think it is any coincidence that an hour or two after I take this, my throat starts to swell and feel sore and constricted, and I start to feel jittery and awful. Not to mention the onset of a migraine. It just makes me feel awful. I hope that iHerb or Source Naturals will update the ingredient list on the Product Details page to include Green Tea Extract so someone else doesn't have to waste $25 on a bottle.

excellent multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 19, 2008

excellent multi vitamin. I never take multi vitamins normally, but tried this once when i was on the road. It was a sample in a health food store. I felt energy from it immediately and have continued to take it for several years. It is a superb multi vitamin, best I've tried! And i love Source Naturals.

Source Naturals, Life Force Multiple, No iron, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2397341 on Jun 18, 2008

Very unhappy with their strong, unpleasant odor, that almost makes you natious, which makes taking them a struggle. Their taste on your tongue is awful as well. Just opening the bottle or even leaving one sitting out on the counter or meal table, you can smell them, which is such a deterrant in taking them. I hope that the health benefits outweigh their strong smell and taste!