used for 3 weeks no improvemt

Posted by 5474354458390873619 on Dec 14, 2015

I purchased this because of suffering from fatique and stress Used 3 times daily for 3 weeks without improvement . Hard to swallow . Not good taste Will not buy again

hard to swallow

Posted by 5293410395495388432 on Jun 05, 2014

hard to swallow

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality product

Excellent product! Save my life.

Posted by Reviewer1318512 on Jan 29, 2012

This product can improve my immune system dramatically. The pain of my liver is gone.

Chronic fatigue improved and a variety of symptoms stopped

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on May 17, 2011

I've had chronic fatigue for a while. When you have that you thrash around working on different theories until (you hope) you find one that can help you. Prompted by a herbalist/naturopath, I had the idea that I maybe had a liver problem. I went on this supplement as well as staying on Magnesium Malate which had also helped a lot. I felt improvement in the first few days which gave hope, and, unlike all other previous solutions, this improvement hasn't faded away, but has continued! Symptoms which in the past I had associated with 'Candida' have gone or greatly reduced. These include: flatulence, a feeling of general toxicity, an increase in toxicity after ingesting certain foods, insomnia that responded to high amounts of L-Ornithine. A smart herbalist/naturapath helped me realize that Candida, however bad, should not make you totally housebound as I was. 'Candida' is a problem you should be able to carry around and continue to live with. For the first time in years, my chronic fatigue is not progressively worsening but improving. It started with Magnesium Malate and this supplement. I added Acetyl L Carnitine, Thymus Extract, and Now Foods Silymarin (with Curcumin). These supplements are recommended by Dr Michael Murray for Hepatitis C. Taking supplements (and changing my diet) as if I have Hepatitis C is what has brought me this improvement. I went for my first long drive in 6 months yesterday. I'm now getting medically tested for Hep C and liver disfunction. Whatever they come back with, I already know how to improve my liver health and physical energy.

Fast Delivery!

Posted by Reviewer2703178 on May 04, 2011

I am very satisfied with the fast delivery. A lot of the website stores, they show they have it in stock but actually when you purchase it, they will let you know estimate delivery is in a month... That's why I contacted the customer service with IHerb in advanced and they told me it is for sure in stock. I purchased it, it was shipped the next day. Very fast delivery and good quality products. Thank you!!!

the perfect one pill a day

Posted by Reviewer2906408 on May 10, 2010

Excellent multivitamin in reasonable price

Lifesaver!!

Posted by Reviewer2537190 on Dec 12, 2009

Best product at a great price!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2738838 on Oct 03, 2009

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

Excellent for liver health

Posted by Krisinsight on Sep 30, 2009

This supplement has great potential for keeping your liver healthy with its antioxidants and detoxifying properties. My only complaint about this formula is that the tablets are bound by magnesium stearate and according to Dr. Klinghardt magnesium stearate creates a bio film that interferes with absorption.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »