Good product

Posted by 4762446198766223977 on Feb 25, 2015

Good product, easy to swallow.

Nice small capsules

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

I like the size of these capsules. They don't make me feel any different to some of the other good quality brands I also use but I do like the small size of these capsules. I don't find them fishy to smell or take but one family member reckons they smell a bit fishy if you poke your nose in the bottle. We all agree they don't give you fishy burps though and that's a good thing. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Highly rated.

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Nov 22, 2014

My MD wanted me BACK on the NEPTUNE KRILL OIL for my pain,brain, veins.. I have sever joint pain and brain issues like memory loss and insomnia and high cholesterol or lipids.. this helps a lot... NEPTUNE is different and stronger than regualr krill oil.. much stronger in fact and MORE effective.. My MD swears by this stuff.. I stopped taking my trip-fish from Sams Club but do continue using the NKO AND my LOVAZA which is sterol ester-ethers or a synthetic fish oil only by prescription.. I am losing weight fast so i do think my lipid numbers will come down next lab sets.. KRILL has so so so many benefits... and this one from source naturals was specifically recommended by my doctor.. I will continue on wiht this nut supp with the autoship function.

super oil!!

Posted by 5023318702756446363 on May 20, 2014

ive taken fish oil for the last 20 years, this is the best I have tried.

Krill Oil

Posted by 5266151129622830617 on Apr 19, 2014

The product has arrived earlier than expected and perfect. Thanks.

Overwhelming bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2436244 on May 15, 2012

This may be effective but it is very hard to get past the horrible smell.

Source Naturals, NKO Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg. 60 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1395315 on Jan 29, 2012

I am pleased with my order and it came quickly. I would like for it to cost less. The Krill Oil was recommended by my doctor.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2561964 on Dec 28, 2011

Very high quality Krill Oil. I always take it with lecithin so it absorbs better.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 04, 2011

I'm happy with these. They're easy to swallow and don't smell too bad for krill oil.

Best Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2206689 on Nov 08, 2011

read many positive reviews therefore waited till I finished my current inventory of omega 369 supplements and just received these. it's early to tell however if you google the info on this you'll be convinced to switch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »