A Needed supplement

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Dec 20, 2014

I only used this for two weeks then stopped as I got a headache but its not a supplement to be taken on a continuous basis because its only one side of the coin. I was taken two a day. but I think you need a balance Iodine/iodide supplement with a good full mineral complex and as well as your vitamins. If you are planning to buy this product once a day at night is enough in my opinion.

BOUGHT IT TO MY MEDICINE CABIN - JUST IN CASE

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i am don't buy all the fear mongering agents like Alex Jones and such i do believe its not so bad to be prepered for "the day",in mind & matter. this supplement pops from now and again especially when something like Fukushima eruption occurs etc',but when it does the price of this substance also erupts in this period of time as well,so i thought why not buy it just in case when the "tide is low",don't take it as a daily supplement as its far too strong for that.may i suggest you also smear regular Iodine on your Thyroid Gland area,thats where you have a dent in your lower front neck area.....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

10,12,2012

Posted by 5455341792802538766 on Dec 10, 2012

Заказывала для мамы и сестры, у которых проблемы со щитовидной железой, мама пьет с удовольствием, особых результатов не ждем, скажем так,больше для профилактики принимают.Порадовали сроки доставки. Ordered for my mother and sisters, who have thyroid problems, mom drinking with pleasure, do not expect any results, let's say, more for prevention prinimayut.Poradovali delivery time.)

Source Naturals, Potassium Iodide, 32.5 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2529012 on Aug 22, 2012

I added this Product to my Diet ....I feel more Balanced.

Source Naturals , Potassium Iodide,

Posted by Reviewer2988670 on Jul 10, 2012

I was looking into the thyroid gland , on a website on how A doctor will not tell you if your thyroid gland is under active unless its below 30% working . how fluoride can deplete us of Iodide in our water when we bath or drink it. how one should take it to insure your getting enough in your diet. this bran I seen such fast results . its great!!!

I like this product for Thyroid health

Posted by Reviewer1340987 on Jun 22, 2012

I take it once a week.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1200253 on Feb 06, 2012

great price too

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1284299 on Jan 30, 2012

For years I suffered unexplained anxiety attacks, stress and concentration problems. Then I read an article by Donald W. Miller about the iodine so I decided to try this product. Over time, I noticed that I no longer suffered from anxiety, difficulty concentrating or anything like that and I'm only taking a half a pill!

not so easy to find

Posted by Reviewer1621685 on Jan 09, 2012

This Potassium Iodide isn't so easy to find...in PILL form.

good

Posted by Reviewer1678486 on Dec 27, 2011

very good for people with thyroid problem

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »