Source Naturals, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 5-star

A Natural Antidepressant

Posted by Reviewer1561464 From Illinois on Jan 26, 2007

This product works! And it works the same day--no need to wait weeks for the blood levels to increase. It is the best mood balancer out there. And now the vet has given it to my dogs to heal their liver problems.

Wow, that was fast

Posted by Reviewer2745898 From North Carolina on Apr 02, 2008

I tried St. John's Wort for about five weeks to no avail. I've had no stomach upset or anxiety or any other negative side effects. What I can tell you this this stuff works fast to alleviate depression. Five days ago I was ready to call my doctor to ask for an rx. Today, I am impatiently awaiting my shipment of Source Naturals SAMe and disappointed that I have to pay retail in order to keep up my daily dosing. (Sorry Whole Foods--I love your store, but you are way overcharging for supplements.) I am also very much looking forward to getting my dose up to the 1600 mgs for depression. I envision feeling normal again! I trust the Source Naturals brand, and I love iherb for its value and good customer service. Fantastic stuff.

sam-e unbeliveable

Posted by Reviewer2417295 From Ireland on Nov 03, 2008

i having just recently tryed sam-e and the effects were brillant for me,my anxiety and mild depression have dissapeared,i am in exellent form,i would highly recommend this product.ken [dublin ireland]

SAMe 200mg

Posted by Reviewer2609620 From Oregon on Nov 26, 2008

Good price, these seem equally effective (or better!) than much more expensive SAMe I have purchased. Hermetic packaging is great.

effective mood brightener

Posted by Reviewer2539087 From Great Britain on Oct 13, 2007

i find improvement in mood after just a few days, usually at about 800mg daily dosage.