Great product

Posted by Reviewer1492724 on Jun 25, 2010

I purchased this item based on the positive feedback from iherb, and it lives up to its claims. It goes on smoothly and nourishes skin for hours! I use it once in the morning and once and night and feel moisturized all day. Great product, would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a wholesome face cream that doesn't leave you with a shiny look.

Wonderful cream

Posted by Reviewer2273092 on Jun 27, 2010

Easily absorbed .Lines around my eyes are visibly improved . Will be ordering again .

Smells great, feels great.

Posted by Reviewer2535221 on Jun 27, 2010

I've only been trying this cream for a short time, but I already like how it feels. Makes my skin a little softer. I'm hoping it'll smooth out some of my wrinkles, but we'll have to see. The smell is wonderful. I was hesitant to try it because of some negative reviews about the smell. I'm glad I did because the reviews are unfounded.

Skin eternal cream

Posted by Reviewer2088366 on Jun 28, 2010

A great bargin and a good product!

simply great

Posted by Reviewer2989242 on Jun 28, 2010

this is already my second time using this cream and I'm still very happy with it. I have sentitive skin with an oily T-zone and it keeps my skin soft, never dry or oily. It seems to smooth out any wrinkles and has a very pleasant, natural smell. It's just the perfect cream for this 43 year old!

excellant

Posted by Reviewer3061333 on Jun 28, 2010

excellant cream soft texture

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1407670 on Jun 29, 2010

This is a fantastic product...an excellent moisturizer and it make your skin look very smooth. Although the cream is thick...it absorbs into your skin quickly and you will love the results....more youthful looking skin.

Fantastic Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer2707601 on Jun 17, 2010

Fantastic night cream I have spent up to 200.00 on night creams and I found this one to be just as good. I would recommend this product as a fantastic night cream.

Excellent product for winter as day and night cream

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

Wife is using this daily. Fragrant is like ripe pineapple. She finds it non-greasy and yet sufficiently moisturising for the dry season.

Great Product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2462447 on Jun 21, 2010

It works for my comlicated skin. My skin feels smooth and soft like baby skin.