Very moisturizing

Posted by 5080433777118990013 on Jul 19, 2013

A lovely rich cream with very little smell. Very good as a night cream for the winter.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by 4782787468264573426 on Jun 27, 2013

I have very sensitive skin with acne, but also dehydrated .. I was afraid that this will be bad for my pimples, buuutt... no problem It is awsome and makes skin so soft :)

I love this cream!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 25, 2013

This is a wonderful tropical smelling cream. It absorbs quickly, is light, and doesn't leave my face oily. It tingles when I put it on so I know it is exfoliating. I usually don't use creams but will purchase this again. Check out the great ingredients. A 2 oz jar doesn't seem like it would go a long way, but it is really a lot and will last you for quite a while.

Feels moisturing, but doesn`t absorb

Posted by Reviewer2888413 on May 23, 2013

I like the jar, the smell and the fact that my skin feels instantly moisturised when applied. What I don`t like is that my skin doesn`t absorb this cream and when I touch my face the cream peels off. Even hours after applying.

Smell is ok, cream rather rich but moisturizes well.

Posted by Reviewer2718707 on May 13, 2013

Contrary to some of the reviews here that likened the cream's smell to that of a skunk, the scent reminded me of pineapples and wasn't unpleasant at all. Texture-wise, the cream is quite rich and feels a little heavy / oily. definitely good for the dryer parts of the face, but not sure if the richness of the cream will be too heavy for my T-Zone, so am spreading very little there, if at all. So far the cream provides good moisture to my face. I would recommend using it with an exfoliating facial wash for better results.

Nice

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

I like this stuff. Feels good on my skin, and smells nice. Just a little bit heavy. Best for use just before showering, in my opinion. Let it sink a little while, then shower. Or before bed. My husband uses it, too, and it seems to help his skin. I actually noticed a difference before I knew he was using it. I have found iherb service exceptional, and I am always astounded by my savings! And I have never had to pay one cent for shipping!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2252999 on Mar 23, 2013

If you love your self,,it is for you!

Soft skin

Posted by 5415461323712089270 on Feb 18, 2013

Very good used as a night cream, absorbs well and has a very nice smell.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz

Posted by 4813587071685204531 on Feb 03, 2013

Очень довольна кремом - лицо,вроде,похудевшее и кожа стала лучше.

Skin eternal cream 2

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jan 30, 2013

Liked how it moisturized my skin but it did kind of feel like a burn on my skin....I think it was because I have sensitive skin.....