Nourishing serum!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a very nourishing serum, it has all the Dr Perriconne formula ingredients : Alpha lipoic acid, DMAE and C-Ester, plus more (aloe vera, biotin, CoQ10,etc). It has quite a rich texture and leaves my skin a bit shiny, so I only use it at night time before I sleep. As a morning serum I use Derma E , DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Serum which has those key ingredients, but is lighter and more suitable for daytime. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

WOW..........

Posted by Reviewer1326244 on Sep 02, 2008

I am 70 years old. I use a regime of several serums and creams. This one serum seems to hold my moisturizer all day and keeps my skin looking and feeling dewy. If I leave it out, I'm lost, and I use very expensive brands other than this. Love this...............

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer2850951 on Nov 27, 2007

A very good product - essentially the same formula as Dr. Perricone's of "The Wrinkle Cure" fame, but at a fraction of the price.

A Serum that works

Posted by 4714382169842062581 on Mar 26, 2014

I'm an estheticisn, and I've irked with a lot of professional lines. Here are 5 that actually penetrate into your basal layer to make changes in your cells. This serum has 4 of them. I'm retired now, and have seen a noticble difference in my skin- lines, texture and elasticity. The delivery system is perfect for reliable penetration. I'm 60, and two people in a week said I looked like I was in my 40's. I love this serum!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3319121 on Nov 23, 2008

I recently added this product to my skin care regime. Several months ago I started with just Reviva 5% Glycolic Acid Cream and Source Natural's Skin Eternal Cream. Being very pleased with both products I added the Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser and Skin Eternal Serum. I'm 55 and my skin looks better than it has since I moved to the SW 10 yrs ago.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2778903 on Apr 29, 2009

Fantastic product I could see the changes in my face more smooth and shinny. It beats to pay high prices like lancome this product gives me the same result a a lower price. Thanks so so much. Laura

great serum

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

I use this as a base then the face cream from this company, no break outs since I have mixed skin, a over 50, keeps my skin supple &toned! already re-ordered

I love it so much!

Posted by Marwell on Apr 06, 2012

I'm 28 years old and thought that this item is not for me, but I have several wrincles around my eyes, on my neck, on my forehead and hands. It really works on deep wrinkles on my face, around my eyes and I use it on my hands several times where the small wrinkles show. I use this product only for nightime-just too sticky to use under makeup.but it do work well! And I don't have problems with my oily sensitive skin while using it. But don't use too much of this serum, it may cause redness and transient stinging on sensitive skin. Definitely will by more!

Skin Eternal Serum

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on May 18, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a friend. The first couple of times I tried it I wasn't sure if I liked it because it kind of tingled, but now it's the only product I use on my face. I wear it under my make up like you would a moisturizer and then in the evening after I wash my face. Be sure to shake it well before you use it the very first time, then after that, I just give it a couple of shakes. I must admit that my complexion did improve and it's softer than before. If you're not sure, buy the small size first.

Dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 09, 2008

This gives my skin a dewey appearance and I like that it has vitamin C.