Rich ingredients but not absorbed well

Posted by hnatalie on Mar 19, 2016

The formula is very thick even when three drops are dispensed. Product is not easily absorbed on face and leaves a shiny cast. I have oily skin and it does not work for me even after I've cleansed and used toner. Giving two stars as the ingredient list is almost all natural.

Love/Hate relationship Skin is better, but . . .

Posted by BJoyce on Nov 14, 2015

Skin is better. It lifts and improves tone, but it's sticky and greasy (though it will eventually absorb - I usually don't have that long to wait, I'm always in a hurry). But worst of all is the smell! It's gross. And it doesn't dissipate. I'll get whiffs of it all day long.

don't like

Posted by 5136052527864063378 on Oct 10, 2015

The smell was not the best, but I could handle it. I've used it 4 month and it had no effect on my skin.

최고예요!

Posted by Reviewer2209050 on May 23, 2015

정말 왠만해서 리뷰 안남기는데요.. 저는 피부가 원래 좋은편이라 라메르, 시슬리, 라프레리, 발몽같은 고가 화장품 써도 우와 하는적이 없었는데 이 세럼은 정말 신세계입니다. 강추예요

Awful

Posted by 5570189198267672501 on May 13, 2015

This was a HUGE disappointment. I got this because of the great reviews, but this stuff is terrible. It leaves my skin with a sticky and oily feeling which only goes away if I wash my face. I can't say about the long term effect since I'm not able to use it. If you have an oily or combination skin (mine is combination) - consider finding a different serum.

oh boy

Posted by UllaMaya on Feb 04, 2015

..what an thick scent this serum has! It's 3 hours since application and still it lingers all over my face. It has so many nice ingredients and the scent comes form natural oils, but still - bleugh :( I only hope the effects will be worth it. Will try to use it ONLY at night time from now on.

Great!

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Oct 08, 2014

I'm in my mid 30's & have started trying everything to even the tone of my skin & reduce the appearance of fine lines. I stumbled on this range of products & now my daily routine is Skin Eternal Serum + Skin Eternal Day Cream every morning, then Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Serum + Skin Eternal Cream at night before bed. The results have been quite dramatic & I'm very happy. My skin glows, looks youthful, healthy & lines are less visible. I highly recommend all four products as a skin routine. I love them! :)

Works like magic

Posted by Merinee on Sep 21, 2014

I absolutely adore this serum! At first I was a bit sceptic since I have acne-prone skin and I was afraid it would break me out. But as soon as I started using this serum, it actually helped me with my breakouts. My skin has gone from average to fantastic, it has made my skin look bright and pretty, so I will definitely order it again! NB! Might need tolerating at first, make sure you won't over-do it! I personally use it every other night.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Jul 08, 2014

Smells good and tingles when you apply it. Like the Mad Hippie better though.

A Serum that works

Posted by 4714382169842062581 on Mar 26, 2014

I'm an estheticisn, and I've irked with a lot of professional lines. Here are 5 that actually penetrate into your basal layer to make changes in your cells. This serum has 4 of them. I'm retired now, and have seen a noticble difference in my skin- lines, texture and elasticity. The delivery system is perfect for reliable penetration. I'm 60, and two people in a week said I looked like I was in my 40's. I love this serum!