July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene, 60 Tablets

Excelent and affordable sleep remedy

Posted by Reviewer2008401 on Jul 23, 2009

This quality theanine extraction actually works. I am immune to most non-prescription sleep remedies. I don't even feel melatonin, I laugh at Chamomile, Valerian etc. waste of time for me. Theanine calms and enables sleep. This is the best price I've found anywhere.

Worked for many issues

Posted by RabidChild on Jan 21, 2013

This has helped me with insomnia and mild depression/anxiety. If I take a full tablet, I feel euphoric. The tablets are huge, I usually bite one in half to start and start chewing. The taste is not unpleasant. Had to switch to this variety because the one that contained Relora gave me headaches. I usually only take this late in the day because it calms me to the point of sleepiness. One strange side effect - my rheumatoid arthritis significantly diminished after I started taking this, not sure why!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2768105 on Mar 23, 2007

After taking this as prescribed for just 3 days I noticed a difference in my mood. I was much more "happy" and my mild depression was gone. I'm sleeping better too!

SJ Mackenzie

Posted by Reviewer1740506 on Aug 11, 2008

I have found this most helpful in sleep assistance. My health practicioner recommended it and it has helped reestablish balance. I have noticed increased drowsiness during the night when I need to get up to the bathroom and some difficulty with my balance. thanks so much.

Good nights sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Sep 04, 2008

A great mix of calming ingredients for a good sleep. Good ratio of Maagnesium to Calcium too.