I does improve the sleep, but...

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

the next day I felt drained of energy. I abandoned this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1332261 on Apr 23, 2015

Works really well for making me feel relaxed. I take it an hour before bedtime. It makes me drowsy, so don't know if taking it during the day would be good for me. Bonus: it smells really nice. Kinda flowery. I think it's the holy basil. I love the smell of basil. Another great product from Source Naturals. I take their plain Relora in the daytime. It works great too. Nice to not have to rely on poison antidepressants or anxiety Meds from "Big Pharma."

Happy

Posted by 5269269887642913832 on Apr 05, 2015

Shipping was quick. Packaging was great, product was exactly as pictured and expected. Would order again. Impressed with all aspects of ordering from iHerb.com.

Works great, tastes terrible

Posted by 5451750907499705047 on Feb 16, 2015

I definitely notice that I fall aslep faster and sleep more soundly when I take this product. Unfortunately the tablets, even when quickly swallowed with a drink after, leave a terrible after taste in my mouth/throat.

Wonderful results

Posted by 5026542753337168511 on Feb 15, 2015

Fantastic product that delivers on results. Took about three days to notice a real difference but now sleeping through the night. Very happy with this product.

Great for anxiety - Not for sleep

Posted by 4655213168477709018 on Jan 09, 2015

I had been suffering from daily panic attacks with all of the brutal symptoms - racing heart, pins and needles in my arms and hands, dizziness, chest and throat tightness, fear of it never ending. I didn't want to start taking dangerous prescription medicine, so I landed on this, and it has been AMAZING. Within minutes the dizziness, tingling limbs, chest and throat tightness are gone. It's insane. It keeps me focused and my mind away from the ANTS (automatic negative thoughts) that make the anxiety hang around. I am forever in love with it for that. However, I was taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning and one before bedtime. It relaxed me, but I could NOT fall asleep. I remained very calm, focused, and energized. Exactly what it does for me during the day. I'm not sure how people are able to fall asleep at night with this product when it gives them so much focus and energy during the day. I will continue taking it every morning, but never again will I take before bed.

theanine serene

Posted by 4628417535645718465 on Oct 15, 2014

This product eliminated my moms leg cramps and helps her sleep, naturally. Love it, and her.

eases your thoughts

Posted by 5076971375887483660 on Sep 02, 2014

Stops my thoughts from racing around too much and very helpful for anxiety and insomnia. It also helps in social situations where I would normally be thinking too much. It seems as if all the ingredients compliment each other, the stuff is worth it peeps.

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

Good

Posted by 4713298637558739894 on May 22, 2014

It really calms you down.