Saviour!

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Dec 28, 2006

If I don't take this, my OCD, dermatillomania, social anxiety and panic are out of control. This also helps with FMS, PMS, controlling appetite, gently increasing energy and a sense of wellbeing. I always make sure I have this now.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Feb 14, 2010

Love these! I was under a lot of stress and had tightness in my shoulders and neck so I started taking 2 of these a day. The tightness and pain melted away after about 2 days and I felt calm again. It was a miracle after months of pain.

Absolutely AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer1540972 on Feb 22, 2007

After many years of taking occasional Xanax to handle nervous agitiation and anxiety I have found L-Theanine with Relora. This is amazing stuff. Easily handles any issues I occasionally have, usually with half a tablet only. Much greater sense of wellbeing than I have had in years. More positive in outlook and nice and calm & relaxed.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2276905 on Oct 20, 2007

I love this product. My stress level is often highest a night and prevents me from getting to sleep. This helps alleviate the anxiety, helps me to relax and allows me to turn off my overactive brain.

a God send

Posted by Reviewer2713875 on May 23, 2008

After suffering through years of side effects caused by various pharmaceuticals prescribed for my anxiety/panic disorder I decided to try a more natural approach. I researched various options and Theanine Serene has changed my life. My daily anxiety is greatly reduced so I can have a more normal life. I won't say I never have anxiety or panic but the difference is night and day. I take this daily with NO side effects whatsoever. Great product!

Worth A Try For Social Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1821233 on Sep 05, 2009

I have suffered with social anxiety disorder for quite some time to the point where it affected my personal relationships and prevented me from furthering my education...Speaking with a therapist and Effexor XR seemed to help my symptoms (extreme self-consciousness, unable to make contact with others, fear of authority figures, etc) for awhile, but I discontinued prescription medication due to the many side effects that the drug caused me (the tiredness, brain "zaps", and memory problems were especially troublesome). After being off of medication for a few years I felt my SAD symptoms beginning to reappear...my interest in natural/alternative medicine made me want to give Theanine Serene a try and I have been very happy with the results! I take 2 Theanine Serene tablets daily along with Bach Flower Essences (Mimulus and Larch) and this helps to take the edge off my SAD symptoms.

Very Calming w/Appetite Control

Posted by 4830565208343467077 on Jul 06, 2014

Shortly after my son's 2nd emergency brain surgery, I learned he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. I was an emotional wreck when calling to notify my sister (who'd sent me a bottle of Theanine Serene w/Relora, a few months prior - this was a year ago). She told me to "take 3 right now". I reluctantly took 3 and expected nothing. Within 15-20 minutes, I realized feeling a much needed calmness - my sister knew exactly what she was talking about (she'd been using Theanine Serene w/Relora for a few years). Not only does it have a calming effect, but the Relora helps with appetite control. When I know I'm going to be in a very stressful situation, I take 2 Theanine Sereres w/Relora the night before, and 2 before the situation. If I don't have advanced notice of a stressful situation, I take 2 when it's going on. I absolutely love this product and have experienced zero negative side effects other than if you take a little bit too much, you could experience a bit of diarrhea - so take it responsibly for full benefit. This was just a learning curve in finding the tolerance level for my system not a big deal.

do your research

Posted by Reviewer2704269 on Dec 22, 2008

I purchased this for pms: anxiety, stress, irritability, insomnia etc. It thoroughly relaxed me after the first dose (before bed) but it kept me awake. After the third night it started having a sedative effect, including day time doses. I purchased it based on the reviews but found out afterwards that it reduces brain serotonin levels and increases dopamine levels. I take ssri's and experience high serotonin levels on a cyclic basis due to the meds (which coincide with the pms symptoms) and found it to be effective in reducing serotonin and therefore the associated symptoms. At other times it decreased the effectiveness of the meds. Do your research if you are on ssri's, maoi's or meds that affect dopamine levels. I will take only when serotonin levels are high, will resume taking Now's Super Cortisol Support with Relora for stress and insomnia which is the better choice for me and works.

It Worked For Me!

Posted by Reviewer2256920 on Jun 27, 2007

I am usually a fairly calm person, but having unusual anxiety about personal circumstances I tried this product. Within an hour of taking it I felt much better and back to myself again! I have tried it several times and it worked each time . Definitely recommend it.

Awesome wouldn't do without it

Posted by Reviewer2501484 on Jul 07, 2009

I was looking for a natural muscle relaxer, but wow I got more. Seems like it works over time, but now I won't take a day off. It gives me a sense of well-being and peace. I love everybody!! and nothing seems to get me frustrated or anxious (it takes a lot), I give it five stars