Skeptic Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer1172649 on Nov 13, 2010

Against all my expectations in trying it, this product is 100% effective. I take 2-3 pills with each substantial meal and I have lost over 20 lbs. I can eat more calories and fat and still remain at a stable weight. I'm very cynical and scientific about supplements, assuming that they're bunk and a waste of money, but I researched the logic behind CLA as a chemical and decided to try it. I'm completely convinced that it's safe and sustainable in its effects. I intend to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the significant weight loss and energy results it provides. Recommended!

Great supplement, great brand...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jan 28, 2011

CLA, the anti-cancer supplement that we used to get years ago in our food naturally. Our ancestors ate real grass fed butter which had a lot of natural CLA in it as well as lamb and other animal proteins which have changed now. Some studies have shown that existing cancers were reduced considerably in size after taking 3 capsules a day for at least a year. Also...has been said to skinny down the waist if overweight in that area.

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2780547 on Aug 30, 2010

I have taken Tonalin for a while now and definitely lost some inches. I also feel it has helped to keep my muscles toned, specially the ones on my butt, stomach and thighs. I really love this product.

Source Naturals Tonalin 1000 Cla

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Apr 09, 2008

This was recommended by a nutritionalist who has a PhD in nutrition. I have been taking it for years.

Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2654973 on Jan 16, 2009

I didn't think it would work but was very wrong. I have lost inches I hadn't even realized had happened. My daughter has also lost weight using this product.

Source Natural Tonalin 1000 CLA

Posted by Reviewer1425938 on Mar 25, 2007

I heard about CLA from my doctor as a way of dealing with a thyroid problem. So far, things have gone well and it complements my other medication nicely.

It does work after all

Posted by Reviewer3346624 on Sep 01, 2010

I've used this for awhile and have run out of it before. If I don't get it re-ordered right away, I realize how well it does work because the belly fat starts chunking back on again. As a result, I get the re-order made again quickly.

I notice a difference with CLA

Posted by Reviewer1302102 on Nov 23, 2009

Great product if you take enough.

GREAT BUY!

Posted by Reviewer1463677 on Oct 31, 2007

This product works wonderful with my diet and exercise regimen! I love it! Its kept me slim & trim! And iherb offers a great buy too! :) :)

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1665263 on Dec 04, 2008

I have a hard time swallowing these, but I think they work well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »