Foamy, but good

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

Edit* Dec 2015* I have switched to Jarrow for ease of blending. Feel just as good. **end edit** This is a nice protein powder. It does not taste of chemicals. Vanilla is the predominate taste. It is somewhat clumpy. I would have a hard time getting it to dissolve if I didn't have some sort of blender to mix it. After blending it is very foamy. I usually blend it, put it in refrigerator for 15 min to settle, then drink. It is worth the effort. I am not using it for muscle growth. I am using it while I heal my gut and adrenal. My mood and gut are good while I am taking it. I feel very sustained for hours after. Good health to you ♡

sweet

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 27, 2014

sweet. ok.

maybe not for me

Posted by 4994172155357072796 on Nov 15, 2013

the product is GOOD but i am a lactose intolerant so, makes me feel bloated. but for those who can take dairy..WILL BE FINE!

Very good

Posted by 4682190117735196529 on Nov 14, 2013

Great protein powder,very soluble. The only bad point is the (absence of) taste and maybe also the quantity of protein (only 8 gram per scoop).

Superb!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

This is very high quality whey protein, quite expensive but still cheaper than other "healthy" protein powders such as Sun Warrior rice protein. For decent quality and value, I recommend Natural Factors Whey Factors. The vanilla tastes almost identical to this product and is a lot cheaper.

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Aug 02, 2013

good stuff!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Jun 27, 2013

Good taste, good quality...got to love it!

love this product

Posted by nzreviewer on Jan 12, 2013

Great taste, great texture, no artificial sweeteners and other garbage in it.

Loved it!!

Posted by 5425302227046013679 on Dec 18, 2012

It has good taste, not too sweet. Works well with yogurt and also easy on my stomach!!

One of the best!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 02, 2012

I am not a body builder or a daily aerobics warrior so I'm not looking for that mega dose of protein that those types seem to go for. Actually, I don't believe that most of the popular protein powders are healthy because they contain so many unhealthy ingredients. Many other protein powders also market themselves on the idea that you can mess around with food and end up with a convenient, instant powder that has low calories but still high protein. That's not food in my way of thinking. That's just chemical and nutrient manipulation--no thanks. Source Naturals is one of the best because of the care they put into the ingredients.Read the product description and you will see what I mean. the other plus is that this stuff really tastes good. People might complain that it doesn't mix in real well if you just toss it into a glass of milk or juice. I don't think it's that bad--it mixes in fairly well. I would rather put up with a few little lumps than ingest the chemicals that make stuff dissolve easily. You can use an immersion blender or just swallow the lumps. I like to blend this whey powder into my breakfast "salad" which is basically yogurt, avocado, fruit, nuts and anything else I might throw in. Makes it taste good.