Compared to others this is cheaper

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on May 31, 2008

This product is much cheaper than other undenatured whey products coming from grassfed cattle. Wish they made it in a version without vanilla and stevia.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on May 11, 2008

From cows not given growth hormones.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on May 01, 2008

This whey protein is comparable to other higher-priced whey products ... but it's more affordable and it's healthier (read the product description, it's very pure and minimally-processed)

True Whey

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Apr 26, 2008

Great protein source -I mix it with a tablespoon of Mineral Goat Whey and it then has a caramel taste

Only Whey to Go

Posted by Reviewer3170253 on Apr 23, 2008

It seems to be very different from the other whey products on the shelves I've tried. Taste is fab and helps with my hypoglycemia. If whey is OK for your genotype, then I highly recommend this one! Don in Santa Rosa

This company has a well deserved reputation for goodness.

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Feb 29, 2008

This is creamy texture and wonderful to mix in smoothies. Have fun with it. I always want to buy whey that does not have acesulfame or splenda in it. This has only natural goodness. I read where acesulfame is a natural cancer causer. I don't want that in my body. Even in the health food store here at home, I found whey products with acesulfame in them. You are what you eat!

mrs

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 07, 2008

true whey has a good flavor & gives me enough energy to get thru my a.m. workout. I will buy it again.

Need more flavors

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Jan 28, 2008

Great quality, but need another flavor to improve the flavor.

WOW what a.....................

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

This is the best tasting, all natural, intact protein powder I found anywhere. Even though it is not organic, it is from content cows and I love that the most. I- herb got the greatest price on the internet and I highly recommend both.......

The Best Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

My understanding is that this whey protein powder is different because it is not an isolate, so the protein per unit is less than some supplements but it is a whole food and thus more useful to the body! It also tastes good without being really sweet.