Nothing received

Posted by 4772438132575754378 on May 22, 2015

Since I haven't received the ordered and paid products, it is difficult to rate them. I wish I would have received anything besides the invoice, but not a a note, why the products haven't been sent to me. Well, I learned, that it isn't a good idea to purchase something from iHerb. Thus,now I'm a little bit smarter. Isn't that worth $42.38?

Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar!!!

Posted by 5294764249263157885 on Apr 18, 2015

Saludos! Luego de haber sido sometida a una cirugia para extraerme la vesicula biliar me indicaron que tenia higado graso y que debia tener cuidado con los alimentos que iba a ingerir de ahi en adelante. Las he pasado negras, todo me caia mal al intestino, no podia hacer bien la digestion y me veia muy limitada en lo que deseaba ingerir, pero desde que me indicaron que probara con el Vegetarian Pancreatin desde ese momento mi vida es otra, el proceso de la digestion ha mejorado sustancialmente. Alimentos que no podia ingerir los estoy ingiriendo. Las pocas veces que como frituras, me cuido de comer poco por lo del exceso de grasas. Sinceramente catalogo este producto como el mejor en el mercado para ayudar a metabolizar grasas, proteinas y carbohidratos. ALTAMENTE, LO RECOMIENDO!

Pancreatin

Posted by 5248531788123734411 on Feb 20, 2015

I have only been taking these few a few weeks, and this product has certainly helped with my discomfort. No more Nexium for me. This takes about 10 days to start working effectively. taking this product for, 3 weeks now. 21.02.2015

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Jun 13, 2011

I bought these to get rid of bloating/gas issues and these enzymes worked perfectly! Careful though, the first time I tried one before a meal I got a migraine and didn't feel well the rest of the day. The body just has to get used to it. These enzymes also helped get rid of breakouts.

effective.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 29, 2011

It seems effective.

Posted by Reviewer1143965 on Apr 04, 2011

Thanks. High quality product.

Forget the others.....

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on Mar 19, 2011

THIS is the best bang for the buck if you're looking for EFFICACY.... This product beats the 'other' 4X products, HANDS DOWN... For helping handle those overly cumbersome meals or simply to right the ship on those days when metabolically, you're just 'not right'.... I cannot say enough about this Vegetarian Pancreatin! I take it to work, on the road... everywhere.... What a difference both in energy and in balancing the need to assimilate properly the nutrients in foods as well as helping to disperse of feeling lousy. I can't say enough... Try it... you won't go back to the other guys... Believe me!!

not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Feb 25, 2011

this vegetarian enzymes didnt work well. the best vegetarian enzymes I have tried are from Michael´s Naturophatic brand

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1576563 on Feb 23, 2011

Great for digestion help.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 01, 2010

I think the papaya-bromelain enzyme I take is good enough. This doesn't seem to make a difference (for me, at least, everyone is different).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »