Good

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on May 02, 2016

I have been taking this for just over a month. It is economical as I only take one tablet a day, though you can use up to 3. It is supposed to increase total cerebral blood flow. It is also supposed to help with short-term memory, and as I am nearly 71, I want to preserve my memory, long and short term.

Excellent service

Posted by 4868685560673932202 on Apr 10, 2016

Product delivered fast, quality is very good.

Memory Revitalization

Posted by 4822839202766433769 on Dec 13, 2015

Worked great for memory recall and general wellbeing. Can definitely feel a difference when I don't take it.Will buy again.

no effect noticed after 1 month

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

bought to give a try to and older one experiencing little memory problem 2 pills a day for a month didn't make a noticable difference

In combination

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

Top quality product and excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1699609 on Feb 15, 2014

This quality Vinpocetine had a great price. Source Naturals is an excellent company, so I knew I was getting top quality. And the service from iHerb was excellent, I got it shipped immediately to my home.

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Great for cognition

Posted by Romero on Dec 28, 2013

This is great for cognition, protect brain from oxidants.

2 in 1 REVIEW / HUPERZINE A 200 MCG AND VINPOCETINE 10 MG FROM SOURCE NATURALS

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Dec 13, 2013

Since I've got into law school, I've been searching for "wonder drug" for studying because I do not like law so so much :) I've tried rhodiola that gave me pretty good results, but I've had "unwanted effect" with it (it boosts male libido too much, and I'm in my 20's so you'we got the "bigger picture") After that I've bought 2 bottles of Jarrow's Neuro Optimizer and I was so disappointed with it (read my review). VINPOCETINE/HUPERZINE A was my last shot; my last resort; my last everything of getting a little bit "sharper" studying skills. Since they are both some kind of inhibitors/blockers, I've started from small dosage (half a tablet of both daily). It cleared my mind, it gave me sharpness and "will to study". My mind is clear like in the day of exam (students will know) JUST ONE MORE TIME!!! ESTIMATE YOUR OPTIMAL DOSAGE, IT CAN BE DIVIDED, OR IT CAN BE FULL (LIKE ON THE LABEL)! ALL THE BEST.

AcetylCholine support

Posted by kanaca on Nov 21, 2013

I scored "gravely deficient" on Dr. Braverman's brain quiz. So, I use this to support cognition and memory function.