New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Vitamin D-3, 1,000 IU, 200 Tablets

Nurse Practitioner

Posted by Reviewer2043431 on Mar 25, 2008

It works. My 25-OHD went from 19 ng/mL to 55 ng/mL with 2000 IU/d. The tablets are small, easy to swallow and the yearly cost is ~$12. Ordering on line takes a moment from home or work. This company always has what I am looking for with a variety of companies represented. I share this sie with my patients.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3016177 on Feb 20, 2009

I don't normally take any vitamins, so it was easy to notice the difference it made when I began taking these. I noticed more energy and less sugar cravings. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1620274 on Feb 26, 2008

I feel so much better having taken the vitamin D supplement. I live in England so I don't get much sun, this more than makes up for it. Thank You

Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Feb 19, 2009

Since buying this I've read that tablets are very poorly absorbed. Switching to Country Life softgels.

Melanoma begone

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on May 11, 2009

Scientists told us to stay out of the sun and to wear sunscreen (toxic) and then they discovered Ozzies were getting melanomas - due to a deficiency in Vitamin D (due to a lack of sunlight from avoiding the sun and wearing sunscreen) - this type (D-3) is the best.