effective antibacterial

Posted by freeradicle on May 03, 2016

I use this for bacterial infections in the sinuses and also take it orally for bacterial infections generally. I find it more effective at controlling bacterial overgrowth than even high-quality ionic silver solutions. Although ionic silver is effective in laboratory tests in vitro, I guess that colloidal silver works better in biological systems. I prefer the low concentration of silver in this product relative to other colloidal silver products as high concentrations of silver can be difficult for people with poor detoxification ability.

Posted by 5635622729633309150 on Apr 15, 2015

Nozzle was broken when arrived

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Jul 16, 2014

Broken nozzle. Had to try and make another nozzle which didn't fit. Did not fix my sinus infection.

Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Mar 16, 2014

I am only giving this 2 stars because I think a person should research whether silver is safe to use. Mayo Clinic website says No, don't use it. I have found the product very, very effective though for nasal congestion. It will stop my stuffed up nose within 10 minutes. So it sits in my cabinet, and I have not used it since reading about it on Mayo's website.

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Sep 24, 2013

Love the delivery system and the concept, but haven't yet felt a difference in my sinuses. Knowing it's pure, though, I'll keep using it to see if it has a longer-term effect.

Veeeeldig sterk!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Denne er nok ment for å kurere kraftige forkjolelser, og ble i sterkeste laget for meg. Det finnes mange andre alternativer til nesespray på iherb. Jeg liker best xsylitol nasal sray, som også er å få kjopt her på iherb

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2087019 on Dec 23, 2012

I swear by it.

Wow

Posted by ugilee on Nov 15, 2012

Wow! It really works! I tried it several times and it stopped coryza at once.

amazing product.

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Oct 02, 2012

My sinuses are ok but have rhinitis and 1 of 2 nights I can't sleep. My right nostril is usually blocked. I 've tried anything and didn't work. Only the drug "otrivin" worked, but it has bad chemicals and is unhealthy long term. This product SAVED ME!! I spray only my right nostril and after a few minutes I breath easily again! I will advertise it to any person I know with breathing problems!

The best

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

My husband says this is one of the best nose sprays he has ever tried. He's been trying different kinds daily for 10 years. Until now, he is needing less sprays of the drug store kind less often.